$£¥¢ For Sale / Trade / Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorta looking for a cheap warn for rear winch.
Must be 8k+(ideally an M8 or M9)
Must have good motor.
My number is 2-300$ depending.
My intent is to use rope and contactor.

GrassyAss :flipoff2:

My buddy wants me to sell his 2000 Subaru outback. It's got 130k on it, clean leather on the inside and pretty clean on the outside. Clean title, head gaskets done at 115k with tons of receipts. His starting price is $6500 but it can be had for probably more like $5k if anyone is interested. He was the second owner, it was traded in at lithia by an old couple when a buddy of ours worked there. It's sitting at my house.
20180529_184129.jpg
20180529_184103.jpg

What diameter can that handle kief? I burn wood too but I'd love to never have to go to biomass again.

It's a tomahawk 8hp, 3-4" depending om hardness and the IC models 4", I dont know if it's the IC kind. It doesn't suck the limbs in like the big ones but it slices like a food processor. The mulcher part shreds leaves and smaller stuff and depending on the screen you use you end up with mulch/ chips. It won't shoot it into the neighbors yard, it comes out the bottom.

Anyone have a thing for Volvo's? Picked up a 99 Volvo s70 turbo with a blown head gasket. It's worth $100 in scrap metal to me. New brakes, struts, heater core. Runs and drives but not far.
20180604_192321.jpg

Looking for car rims 16" 5x114 bolt pattern for a newer Mazda 3. A friend just need something to mount winter tires on. $200 budget.

I have an intake manifold for a 3FE that's headed for the scrap heap unless anyone can use it. Completely stripped so just the intake. Free. Let me know otherwise it will go out next weeks trash.

I seem to have a plethora of good older batteries. If anyone needs one I will give them away. Probably wouldn't put them in my daily driver but they are good for a project car or as a backup battery or 2nd battery. I just leave them on my battery tender and they are all fine. I just can't rationalize having 4 extras!
20180619_092317.jpg

Got a buddy with a h55f that will be selling it soon. He went and bought a brand new one from Toyota just because the front seal was leaking. He lives in Bend, sounds like he's swapping it out in the next two weeks. Don't have a price yet. Let me know if you are interested.

Any body know of or have a jet ski, or ski doo sitting around in the backyard? Looking for a pump and engine to start working on a small 10-12' boat.

Also still on the hunt for a 38mm split case t-case :worms:

Looking for a White motor company cabover truck. 1950's - 60's, the medium duty 3000 model. Just need the cab, don't really care about the rest of the truck. There is a dump truck version across from emigrant lake if anyone knows the people, I tried knocking on their door. Long story short, my great grandpa was vice president of white motors back in the 30's, my dad wants one to haul around his crap. I want to make one into a 4wd with a giant flatbed and a cummins. He's ready to buy now but all of a sudden the supply has dried up. I figure Kief has gotta know of one.
1953-white-3000-cab-over-truck-coe-ratrod-no-reserve-1.JPG
1964-white-3000-coe-271953045220-0.jpg

Also still on the hunt for a 38mm split case t-case :worms:

I have one that I’ll probably never use. It’s a vacuum shift and has been disassembled for quite some time. Clean up and some bearings and convert to manual and it should be good to go. It’s been in a box in the shop for awhile.

What are they going for nowadays? I’m in kfalls, but Kief probably needs to visit the grand baby.

I have one that I’ll probably never use. It’s a vacuum shift and has been disassembled for quite some time. Clean up and some bearings and convert to manual and it should be good to go. It’s been in a box in the shop for awhile.

What are they going for nowadays? I’m in kfalls, but Kief probably needs to visit the grand baby.
Excellent! That is exactly what I am looking for. I'll send you a message in a few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom