$£¥¢ For Sale / Trade / Wanted (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like the one that was for sale in Bend for $8K less than a year ago.

Nope, there was another one a while back. I don't know too many folks out here. I've seen one like this in Med but it is a gas burner. Why not import a cruiser?

Guy's name is Mike that owns the 55. Wheeled with him for years when he had a XJ and now he is working on the 55. Pretty super rusty, going 4D's, big block, manual, 203/205 and sterling/60 I believe. And guy selling the truck is named Jacob, they are shop neighbors.

Putting feelers out for selling my '03 ZX3 2.3 5-speed. It's got FRPP suspension, Borjla 2.5 cat-back, BSD (balance shaft delete), Cosworth intake, roush wheels, SVT front brakes, short shifter, front upper & lower strut bar, rear strut bar, SCT Tuner, Crower cams (not installed but NIB), lower poly motor mount, 80% left on tires, excellent interior with no rips. Overall, the car is in good shape but it either needs paint or another wrap (which I may be willing to do for a price). I'm not set on a price yet, because I'm not even sure what to list it for. It's a rare engine/body combo and has more power than the SVT Focus. looking for feedback and possible offers. The picture was taken after I wrapped it the first time and is what it would look like if I were to re-do it. The positive is that I/you can do any color you want, if you choose. Materials are around $500 to re-wrap.

If you are looking at getting into autocross, then this is a great car to start out with.

Looking to sell it so I can spend it all @reevesci shop...
Focus_New-Wheels.JPG

I have a v8 to land cruiser 4 speed bellhousing adapter if you need it. Was that the shell from the guy on the way out to Ruch?

I have a warn 3 pin remote pigtail. Both ends. 20$

I have a billet ebrake handle. Im pretty sure it fits 95-04 Tacoma (This is a super rare Atom leftover) $20

Last edited:
I've got a buddy wanting me to sell his 2005 Corolla S. 109k, 5 speed, 1 owner. He's thinking $6k, I think that may be on the high side. I could probably get him down to $5k. It's never been wrecked, paint is good except some fading on the roof near the gutters but not very noticeable. Nice little car.

123_1.jpg

Corolla 4.jpg

Corolla 3.jpg

Corolla 2.jpg

Corolla 5.jpg

My old KMs. 37x12.50R17 D rated
Two are just shy of 1/4"
One just over 1/4"
One is a little better than 5/16"
$400 to you and yours.... perfect for malls or jeeps in general. :flipoff2:

IMG_20180506_162319880.jpg

Anyone have a hidden winch mount that they would be interested in letting me borrow, for measurements? We have 2016 4Runner so wound need to fit that obviously.

Friend of mine just wrecked her 99 Accord. It's a v6 auto with only 57k on it. Still runs and drives, passenger side doors won't open but that could probably be fixed fairly easily. This would make a great beater commuter for someone. She said she'd be happy with $1000 for it.
IMG_06981.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom