$£¥¢ For Sale / Trade / Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd take them but somehow my body can't possibly fit into 32's, 33's fit absolutely perfect but are impossible to find and 34's literally fall off of me. Old age is the poops. Do they run big by chance?

We're headed for lake of the woods this weekend to get outta the smoke. It'll have to be another time. Don't save them for me if you have the chance to get rid of them. I don't think anything I own is a 32 anymore so it'd be a small chance they'd fit.

I have a used a/c compressor that someone can have if they want......otherwise it goes in the trash soon. It was working when removed a few years ago.

Also a stock skid plate that bolts below the A440 tranny.....also free.

Can anyone use/want any of these barrels? Little dirty were holding scrap. Need gone.

IMG_20180914_081352988.jpg

That blue one would be fun to fill up with H2O and hit it with the .50 cal :hmm:

Early Toyota IFS 15" steel wheels wanted, prefer no tires, cheap is cool. Just 2, these are for a trailer that has 6 lug 14" wheels...yeah..cheap to buy tires for a 14... But they are really tiny...

Mated 91 AT/T-case.
IMG_0241.JPG
IMG_0241.JPG
IMG_0244.JPG
If this has any value to anybody let me know. Any reasonable offer can have it.

Anybody wants my '94 Cruiser. $6K. Yes I can post pics and details if you want. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom