$£¥¢ For Sale / Trade / Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Free to good home. Big, old, badass table saw from sears craftsman back in the 70's I would guess. Works good, super quiet 1hp motor. Cast iron top deck. Weighs approximately two shiit tons. Get it out of my shop. Great for cutting up dead things and people.
20180310_141615.jpg

Also a box of boob lights. 4 boob lights with a cracked copper finish. 2 other weird spot light thingies. Free.
20180310_142326.jpg

Does this one have the ruler thing on the side not shown? We had one just like this, with a broken ruler thing. Ive got a sweet scar on my back after a full speed stand up into it, hanging straight down.....
Free to good home. Big, old, badass table saw from sears craftsman back in the 70's I would guess. Works good, super quiet 1hp motor. Cast iron top deck. Weighs approximately two shiit tons. Get it out of my shop. Great for cutting up dead things and people.
View attachment 1651020

Coilovers are now off and I lowered price to $300 for the pair. Threw them on CL too.

Coils1.jpg

250k, he says it's a 9 out of 10. Sounds like a normal human. saw a 56k extra cab taco, 1996 with faded paint but I didn't call, I was hoping it was spam.. that was a week or more ago for under 5k..

Yeah 3rz standard cab seems about right price wise. However being an 03 standard cab with an elocker it's a bit of a unicorn. You won't pass a vw bus on the fwy but it would make an amazing wheeler with a flat bed and a SAS. I have mixed emotions about it.

This pains me.......
Looking for blnker asseblies and head lights housings for 76 Heep.commando. :flipoff2:
:poop::flush: But in reality if you start working on Heeps you should have an unlimited amount of income available.

SOLD, Ty it was nice meeting you!!!

Yes sold them. I'm Garett though, please please please don't confuse with that Ty guy!!! :grinpimp:

Does a jeep hanging from your wall still break down and still cost a ton of money in repairs?
Yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom