$£¥¢ For Sale / Trade / Wanted (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You would have to be completely retarded to pay 6500$ for a 25+yo Cadillac.
Well, you pretty much have to be completely retarded to buy any Northstar caddi

Seriously?!?
Yup. Life changes. Keeping the 4r for now. Will be looking for a 5th gen in the next yr or 2 and it will go as well. It just sits, and needs a home for someone that will use it.

I've driven it maybe 2-3 times in the last year :(

We all have "Cruiser Blues". I'm probably gonna let mine go pretty soon in favor of an extra cab 4x4 pu with a 4 cylinder for better mileage. Kids are gone and mine just sits here too. :frown:

I have never been impressed by any add on lights I have bought. Let me know if these actually put out some light! Agree, screaming deal if they work.

Both of the eGay bars ive used were/are good. The one on my 3rd gen was starting to fog a bit but never an issue with bad chips or output.
I bought it for the pods. The other stuff is bonus. These are going on a sand grooming machine so like 3mph in small curcles. Lol
I just could never ever justify Rigid prices....

Please elaborate

Yup. Life changes. Keeping the 4r for now. Will be looking for a 5th gen in the next yr or 2 and it will go as well. It just sits, and needs a home for someone that will use it.

I totally get it. GLWS! I would be very tempted to pick it up if I had the cash.

Yep....I even moved it out where it's real easy to get to.:hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom