For Sale, Trade, or Free! (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Free or 6 pack of bucket head beer...lol.....used cooling parts from my 77 FJ40 Build

Radiator (no leaks but a good cleaning recommended), water pump ( non oil cooler version), thermostat housing and fan.

PM me.
NE Austin

Ernie

20200314_093930.jpg

20200314_093951.jpg

20200314_093838.jpg

20200314_093744.jpg

Looking for an FJ60/62 gray speaker grille...

Free or 6 pack of bucket head beer...lol.....used cooling parts from my 77 FJ40 Build

Radiator (no leaks but a good cleaning recommended), water pump ( non oil cooler version), thermostat housing and fan.

PM me.
NE Austin

Ernie

View attachment 2238337

View attachment 2238338

View attachment 2238339

View attachment 2238340

I’d be interested in that fan...assuming you’ll let it go without the other stuff. Are you going to Round Up? I could bring you a 6 pack of Buckets

I’d be interested in that fan...assuming you’ll let it go without the other stuff. Are you going to Round Up? I could bring you a 6 pack of Buckets
A fellow Cruiser guy picked up an hour ago.
Sorry

Not going to the Round Up this year....for sure next

Thanks for the parts ERNRAM

CB, I have one in the shop. I'll let you know if I find it.

@ERNRAM

still have that housing?

Have a pair of early F(Z)J80 headlights for sale. Would like to get $200 for the pair or best offer. Both are in very good shape with no damage to lenses, reflectors or plastic housings.

Free to a good home:
Low-mileage OEM 93-97 80-series fuel pump
*CLAIMED* Reworked 1FZ-FE Aisin fan clutch (thicker oil, lower thermostat temp.. worked great) *CLAIMED*
*CLAIMED* grab-bag of OEM 80-series gaskets & seals.. things like inner front axle seals, diff gaskets, knuckle studs, lots more *CLAIMED*

Make a reasonable offer:
93-94 80-series MAF in good working condition

Don't want to ship. Located in south austin.

PLEASE PM OR REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS POST. I don't check this thread often.

Last edited:
@bloc I'll take the seals and gaskets. PM coming.

Interested in the fan clutch. PM sent.

A bit of a unicorn I know, but I'm looking for the two top chrome headlight trim pieces for an lx450. Thanks y'all.

A bit of a unicorn I know, but I'm looking for the two top chrome headlight trim pieces for an lx450. Thanks y'all.
I have them but they are in my parts rig in Fredericksburg. I don't know when I will get out there but I will put it on my list of things to grab just in case you can't find any before that.

I have them but they are in my parts rig in Fredericksburg. I don't know when I will get out there but I will put it on my list of things to grab just in case you can't find any before that.

You're awesome man. I truly appreciate it. No big hurry obviously. Just an OCD cosmetic thing. We were actually just over in that area these past two weekends hitting up the dirt road water crossings out there. Good for social distancing and whatnot.

Last edited:
NE Austin

Intake and exhaust manifold from 77 FJ40
Exhaust is in great condition. Intake a tiny hairline crack on the inside.

Cost: 6 pack of Buckethead beer

Thanks
Ernie

20200404_154117.jpg

20200404_154138.jpg

20200404_154213.jpg

20200404_154232.jpg

20200404_154241.jpg

Hey fellas,

I'm hoping to score a used, but good, set of 31x10.50x15 tires, all terrains or similar. No mudders. Going on a stock 62 I'm looking to sell soon, want to send it off with good tires, but not wanting to drop $800 at discount for new stuff. Let me know if you got something.

Thanks,
-Cody

Hey fellas,

I'm hoping to score a used, but good, set of 31x10.50x15 tires, all terrains or similar. No mudders. Going on a stock 62 I'm looking to sell soon, want to send it off with good tires, but not wanting to drop $800 at discount for new stuff. Let me know if you got something.

Thanks,
-Cody

@cwwfj60 I'm running a set of 31x10.50x15 that came on my 60. It's a set of 4 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac AT's that were installed by the PO on 2015-07-06, but only have about 30k miles on them and a lot of life left. I have been thinking of putting 33x10.5x15 KO2s on mine, so let me know if you're interested and what a fair value to you is.

Tommy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom