Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We have one off a 97 Lexus that worked when it was parked.Does anyone have a brake booster off a 95-97 that works by chance ??
Salvage title. Just fyi
I remember test driving this truck a couple years ago. Looks like the new owner is selling it. I was really surprised how well it drove on highway speeds. I forget why it has a rebuilt title it was something minor. The front passenger door looked to be aftermarket, the paint did match. I was surprised when inspecting the under carriage I didn't see any leaks. Cool rig.
I'd like to take these off your hands! What color are we looking at?I have the front bumper and running boards off a 1995 less the mounting hardware.
Vince
These are gone. Mesa woman picked them up already.I'd like to take these off your hands! What color are we looking at?
I have a 80 series front bumper off a 91 I could part with. I don’t have any running boards though.
Do either of you still have these? I'm looking for rear bumper sides and a front right fender flare as well.I have a stock front bumper
Do either of you still have these? I'm looking for rear bumper sides and a front right fender flare as well.
Heyy, that's what I wanna hear! What color are they? how much would you let go of them for?I have a front bumper bumper and both rear wings for a 91 80 series.
I sent you a message.Heyy, that's what I wanna hear! What color are they? how much would you let go of them for?
What lug pattern?Anyone have 4 or 5 16inch Toyota steel wheels ?
Wait!What lug pattern?