For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Marc, no gear reduction starters, but I have one marked as a Bosch reman #SR105X. I have a tag on it indicating it is from a 1984 FJ60, probably from a parts vehicle. It looks good, but I don't think I have ever seen it operate. I tried to find the application for the Bosch #, but I think the number has been reassigned, possibly to a VW vehicle.

I can send photos if needed.
Hmm. A picture would be nice. I have a phone number that ends in 2969 saved in my phone. I'll send you a msg.

94’, 80 series seats for sale. I purchased these seats from another high desert cruiser member (Chris). Selling these for what I purchased them for. $50 firm. I will post them on Facebook marketplace next week, if I still have them.

13B6B8D7-D4B8-4083-9D84-87D7836D0998.jpeg

7A7DA1DD-6CAE-4856-A70A-63E00E2066B5.jpeg

More
1. Cargo barrier. Made to fit FJ60. DOM .120 ' wall tubing with a tube splice on one leg. Not to be used as a roll bar. Was designed to bolt through the floor, with horizontal braces to the rear wheel wells. Horizontal braces not included as they were repurposed. GONE
2. Diff drop for 2017 GX460, new in box. Dobinsons PN DD59-527K. $55.00
3. AC evaporator and condenser from 40 series LC. Includes compressor (Sanden I think) , but I do not have any compressor mount. $free.00 I never tried to use any of these, so condition is unknown. Gone
4. Snow chains purchased to fit 33" x 9.50" BFG all terrain. Very little wear as these were on my plow truck for 2 seasons, and never left my property in NY, but they were used for one Christmas tree run in the Jemez. See photo of box label. $75.00 Gone, pending test fit.

There may be more, but unable to post more photos.

View attachment 3277104

View attachment 3277118

View attachment 3277138

View attachment 3277139

View attachment 3277142
Messaged you

I’m looking for an 80 series 1FZ power steering reservoir. Anyone have one they will sell?

I’m looking for an 80 series 1FZ power steering reservoir. Anyone have one they will sell?
Buy a new one. Pretty much any used one out there is going to leak at the seam.

Buy a new one. Pretty much any used one out there is going to leak at the seam.

I need it to experiment with to determine which reservoir works best for the 2uz swap. I would prefer not to buy new just to experiment with considering I may not use it in the end.

So, you want to borrow one then?

Well that could work but it would be best to buy it. I may end up altering the mounting flanges. Preference would be to buy a cheap used one to play with.
So, you want to borrow one then?

Copy.

I need it to experiment with to determine which reservoir works best for the 2uz swap. I would prefer not to buy new just to experiment with considering I may not use it in the end.
Why can't you use the 2UZ reservoir?

Why can't you use the 2UZ reservoir?
I might be able to but it is plastic and uses a larger mounting bracket that when I was doing my preliminary fitting does not seem like it will fit well and would likely take significant fab to make a bracket. After looking at other 2uz swaps I see some have used the 80 series reservoir. I could likely make either one work but I would prefer to use what ever presents the cleanest installation and will be easiest to service when needed. The swap has cost enough already, so I don't want to throw money at brand new parts I may alter and not use and then cannot resell.

OK, would you have room for a remote reservoir like we used on the 22RE?

Power Steering.jpg

It could maybe, how does it mount?

Honestly I might prefer to stick with the newer 80 or 100 reservoirs to keep with that era of parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom