For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Magnaflow Performance muffler. 18" x 8" x 5.25", 2.25" centered in and out. I replace my exhaust a month ago, and this was the take off. Installed Feb 2017, so not that old. It does have one goober where the bracket they welded on broke off and made a hole in the neck. Easy to fix.

$35 to HDC.

20191211_144844-sm.jpg

20191211_144928-sm.jpg

Available to HDC fellas: 1991 FJ80 front and rear axles complete (lug bolts to lug bolts). Stock. Also, front bumper in great shape. Looking to get these out of the garage/yard/wife's eyesight. If you wait a week or so, I might throw in some beer too.😁

Available to HDC fellas: 1991 FJ80 front and rear axles complete (lug bolts to lug bolts). Stock. Also, front bumper in great shape. Looking to get these out of the garage/yard/wife's eyesight. If you wait a week or so, I might throw in some beer too.😁

How much?

How much?

How much do you want me to give you to take it all away away???

These are my Brother's and he would like to get some money for them. I want someone in HDC to use them. If I were to put the lot up on CL, I'd probably go fishing for $100 total. You, my friend, can pick everything up for nothing. Unless you want me to pay you (my wife might motivate me to do that in a few weeks...). The bumper is off the truck and the axles are coming off tomorrow.

In that case will bring you your favorite beer to take them off your hands. I can pick them up next weekend but not this coming weekend. If that will work I will take them.

A neighbor down the street from me is selling this. It's a 75. Pretty nice rust free. Doesn't run well. Needs original carb put back on. Missing some things in the engine bay. He's negotiable. Asking 29k. Also the bezel needs flipped.

IMG_20191206_145409600.jpg

IMG_20191206_145418212.jpg

In that case will bring you your favorite beer to take them off your hands. I can pick them up next weekend but not this coming weekend. If that will work I will take them.

The goodies are yours! Yay!!!

According to the VIN that was built in January 1997. You will have to stash it someplace until January 2022 when it will become eligible for import. :)

Oh, by the way, the VIN indicates it is a JDM truck and was originally right hand drive. To my knowledge there were NO factory left hand drive Mega Cruisers built. Some have been converted however.

Based on that part of the ad I would be skeptical about everything else said about it.

According to the VIN that was built in January 1997. You will have to stash it someplace until January 2022 when it will become eligible for import. :)

Oh, by the way, the VIN indicates it is a JDM truck and was originally right hand drive. To my knowledge there were NO factory left hand drive Mega Cruisers built. Some have been converted however.

Based on that part of the ad I would be skeptical about everything else said about it.

Call it a mini-home and park it on a a vacant wooded lot. You could live out of it for a few years to help justify your second mortgage.

I was skeptical about everything in the ad when I saw the place of origin. But maybe the museum needs to add it to the collection.

I was skeptical about everything in the ad when I saw the place of origin. But maybe the museum needs to add it to the collection.

We already have two Mega Cruisers. One military and one civilian. Our civilian is unmolested, the 17th one built.

I don't know the rules in Kazakhstan where that LHD cruiser is being sold but it seems like a lot of countries are starting to ban RHD imports so maybe that megacruiser was converted for that purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom