For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In the market for a Hundy, 03+, black or white preferred, under 150k miles.

The museum has a white 1999 with 116,000 miles and a rear locker. Also a white 2004 with 139,000 miles and factory navigation. There is a grey 02 in off-site storage but I do not have the miles available. I seem to recall 150-ish but I could be mistaken. There are over 75 vehicles on site.

The museum has a white 1999 with 116,000 miles and a rear locker. Also a white 2004 with 139,000 miles and factory navigation. There is a grey 02 in off-site storage but I do not have the miles available. I seem to recall 150-ish but I could be mistaken. There are over 75 vehicles on site.

@cruiserdan Any 40 series Troopies you are dying to get rid of ?

Nope. We sold one at Barrett/Jackson in January. Tall dollars.

I thought the idea of a museum was to keep your collection, not sell it.

Extras.
At one time there was a plan to build up a few vehicles for chartered trips to Moab. Both guided and unguided. That has been back-burnered.

Generally speaking the goal is to have an example of each Cruiser variant. If a better example is located we trade it out and divest the prior specimen.

Extras.
At one time there was a plan to build up a few vehicles for chartered trips to Moab. Both guided and unguided. That has been back-burnered.

Generally speaking the goal is to have an example of each Cruiser variant. If a better example is located we trade it out and divest the prior specimen.

So most of what you're selling then has got to be in pretty darn good shape since it may have once been a museum quality vehicle.

Often that is the case. When it comes to rare vehicles they do not always run and drive.

Awesome, do you have a link for more info?

Also, wish I knew you when I first signed up on mud a few years back to sell my dad's 88 22re pickup with 8k miles.

@MattSEG - Saw this post on the FB TLCA page. FB profile state he lives in CA. Trying to get some contact information for you.

06 103k no ahc.jpg

I sold my 40 and I'm cleaning out the misc parts that I didn't give away with it.

This post will self destruct Wednesday afternoon when these go the to scrapyard.

:(Self Destructed!!!!

Last edited:
@marcfj60
Thanks man, wound up pulling the trigger and picking up a rig out of socal.
Sweet. Look forward to seeing. I guess that means I would need to show up for a meeting or run though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom