For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's a good looking truck with what sounds like good maintenance and ownership records. But I think they would struggle to get 1/2 of their asking price for it.

My next door neighbor is selling his clean 1984 Supra. I can only say it's very sweet. His wife drives it, and it's always garaged. It does have a few cosmetic issues, namely missing one of the mirrors. I don't have a price, though I have a ballpark. The car belonged to his dad, and his dad has shown interest if the car doesn't sell local.

If anybody is interested shoot me a PM and I'll get you in touch.

That sounds fun. Don't see those often, especially clean. My brother and my sister had one and they were awesome cars for the era. I was passenger on the interstate at 130 mph with only the safety latch holding the hood down....

Set of five (5) Goodyear Duratrac's 285/70r17. These tires came stock on my 2016 Dodge Power Wagon. I put bigger tires on today and want to sell these now. These Goodyears only have 1100 miles on them. New these cost 265$ new at Discount Tire.
I will take 750$ firm for the 5. I don't want to split up.
Also:
I do need a used 37x12.5r17 for a spare if some has one please let me know.

Thanks
Corey
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

2016 Power Wagon only had 285's on it? Boy, did they neuter those.

Yeah it's rolling on 37s now, much better fit for it.

Tires are sold.

If anyone sees a 3rd Gen 4Runner for sale in good condition 01-02 let me know, hoping for something ~150k or less for not insane money

If anyone sees a 3rd Gen 4Runner for sale in good condition 01-02 let me know, hoping for something ~150k or less for not insane money

What's up dude? Your rig is plain worn out or what?

I saw him driving it near my house just yesterday. Looked fine to me.

Little things are pilling up and with school and work I don't have time to spend on it. Plus having the smurf as a DD isn't much fun...

MOPAR-Powered FJ-40 FOR SALE - I have a buddy (Kevin) who's got a unique 40 for sale. Some of you saw this truck a couple of years ago when we had an HDC gathering at Onur's place when he was in Corrales. Here are the details:

1975 FJ-40, Engine is a rebuilt MOPAR 1968 440 Magnum with 400 HP. Transmission is a 727 automatic with a Stage II shift kit and a Winters gate shifter. Mickey Thompson tires - Baja Claw - 35x15.50x15. Front disc brake conversion. Spring over axle lift. Skyjacker shocks. Full roll cage and more, runs great, $5,500, call Kevin at 249-3194.

He also has a trailer for sale to haul it - 2010 tandem axle, 7,000 lb. rating with electric brakes, loading ramps, 77 inches wide x 14 feet long, recent new tires, wood floor in great shape, $1,300, call Kevin at 249-3194.

For some reason, I'm getting an error message when I tried to upload the pics - if you want to see them, send me a PM with an e-mail address, or call Kevin and go check it out in person.

Thanks!
Evan

What transfer case? It would be a challenge for a stocker to survive behind an RB Mopar. That thing should be good for at least 500 lb-ft.

Dan - good question - I'll see what I can find out.

Engine is a rebuilt MOPAR 1968 440 Magnum with 400 HP.

Oh my. Brings back memories of my folks 1964 Dodge station wagon with a 440 under the hood. I still remember the day we were at the new car lot purchasing the wagon.

I checked with Kevin and he said it is the original Toyota transfer case. He bought the Cruiser in 1984 with a bad Toyota engine. He installed a Mopar 360 engine originally, then moved up to the 440 about 20 years ago. He said he's never had any issues with the transfer case.

He must go easy on the skinny pedal. I'd have a difficult time with that.....:lol:

that money is a fair deal too! everyone wants 15k or more lately for a rust bucket.

The last time I saw the Cruiser (at Onur's), the body and paint looked excellent. I don't know why MUD is not letting me attach pictures. I tried again just now with no luck. The Cruiser is red with a white bezel. No top that I'm aware of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom