for sale: 89 FJ62 with blown engine (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would be very interested in some additional picture and some more information on the cruiser.

Please e-mail me @ hunter054@aol.com to discuss.

Thanks,
Curtis

Buy Me!!!

looking for a HJ60

I'm looking for an HJ60. It would be nice if is was somewhere close to Montana but need not be if it is really clean. I need something for the winters here but still gets decent mileage as Montana is a Big Sky kind of place.

Since you are in Montana try looking in Canada --Dont be scared by importation you are close enough to drive it back yourself. I could give you a link on a great Registered Importer
but check out www.buysell.com for HJ60 listings you should come up with a couple a week in different price ranges .
Thats where I found mine!
Then I drove it down to Cali
good luck

buysell

I have found that site. It is pretty good. I missed a good looking HJ60 by a day. There is a nice one on there right now but it is an automatic. I would rather have a 5 speed. I have heard some good stories about one driving back from Canada.

Price reduction... I need to sell!!!

I'm lowering my asking price on this truck to $21,000 obo. That's about $6,000 less than I paid for just the parts on this thing!!! :confused:

Please email me if interested at utahcruiser@aol.com

thanks,
chad

Will Take Best offer, It's gotta go.
Try it I might bite.

This rig is SWEEEEET, he came wheeling with us last weekend and this thing is built and built well... Wish I had some $$$ :D

WANTED FJ40 near PA/WV/OH. Rust and holes welcome. . .

Sorry if I haven't replied to a few inquiries, I've been having some computer issues. . .

Anyway, I've moved to WV and finally have a place to park a truck, now I just need to buy one before the snow comes. I'm in search of an FJ40 that's close to me and in reasonably good mechanical condition. I would define these as being within a day's drive of pittsburgh, and capable of a day's drive from pittsburgh. So as long as it will make it, I'll take it!!

Rust and bad paint isn't an obstacle. As i've said before, I'd rather buy a $500 truck and a $500 welder than a rust-free `cruiser.

Oh, if that last sentence didn't say it for me, I'd like it to be as cheap as possible. Now, $500 might be stretching it a little, I know. That was mostly for effect. I figure i can swing about $1500. . .$2000 if there's a really good reason.

Thanks

Last edited:
88 FJ62 for sale or trade for 84-85 4Runner

Recent engine replacement, new geolander m/t tires. Transmission and 4X4 operate smoothly. Interior pretty good, just really needs a good cleaning. The rear lower tailgate functions but it does need to be replaced. Had some rust half way around one of the rear fenders but I had that fixed. Other than that the body is in pretty good shape. This FJ is a daily driver and has always been very dependable but I have decided to buy an 84-85 4Runner and modify it. Asking $ 2500.00

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom