This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's bad enough that we can't ship things here directly... I've got a few ways around that. Not even being able to search his site is certainly a way to greatly reduce the likelihood of me shopping there.

Yes there are ways around it, but it just seems like a big headache I don't want to bother with. Instead I'll buy from one of the other vendors or just make my own part. :flipoff2:

It's bad enough that we can't ship things here directly... I've got a few ways around that. Not even being able to search his site is certainly a way to greatly reduce the likelihood of me shopping there.

Yes there are ways around it, but it just seems like a big headache I don't want to bother with. Instead I'll buy from one of the other vendors or just make my own part. :flipoff2:
Before I get too dizzy from rolling my eyes :flipoff2:

Oh, I did make a new cable. Recently swapped out the pedal for a diesel version,( because the gas one has the wrong ratio) so I needed a whole new one setup.
Speedo cables use the same jacket, and swapping the ends isn't too hard, but the only one I had is a bit too short and has a slight kink in it that adds just enough friction to make the hand throttle struggle.

And for this price, I'm done ****ing around with it.

But yeah, it's unlikely I'll use that shop again, the website thing is a pain. I didn't even know it existed until it popped up as the first hit on google

Last edited:
It's here, I'm here. Heading out Saturday for Yukon.

You're lucky fire smoke is heading away now!

1694112135027.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom