This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone dealt with these guys? I wouldn't mind buying a new throttle cable and near as I can tell, they're just about the only place on the internet to list a LHD BJ42 cable.
Everyone else is RHD, and LHD shows as NLA on the sites I've checked.

But, unless I go to their website through a vpn, I get "Forbidden 403" like they have canadian IP's blocked or something. Tried a few different computers, and no go.

Be nice to just buy the right part, not like it's that expensive.

www.fjparts.com

First hit on google when you search the part
AIL4fc8d50rIVtFw_I5NFKru0RMcaALXoYnRBB6hP-7DZ106hCd-1385Eoh2djY21WRhZ-w0ijX5cYppqO-x5KZsctgtqqOpTtGPP5XNABhfd2-lGDoRP2TmNzO6XH7yg4YF8r7ViUbn_vxmpLM0CurhmzMu05SG_o2BejIAH4cxdoUV24aeZ7xAn2-Bnz1hNCzL7LxO_iE0dQm8MwFoMqTVH1G1wPPxGW9U_mF7f5161DqF8PynATsuhYcRo-NG5v-jkZNcVC0g0v43HzTcfGjwqgBS-sVpjoqlt2ngHCuu4mhs4OnfEMb2ruUqxmZqAN7GK86VzgSj04HruE1YBkxAoMvfCjL5WmZyqoDpUVZXLvYvLl8ac2VfIMeXjzChoqSbbnajoDi2EPOruSjbHqI33gJEL-ChVHPldaw77JqLJ5ynsRdlpmJmT29wb-9SE_kZFrRPp7yR023ufZjyQJkmKOC5qy6E0QKBNaO1tWoLKkgWYWbWmfyJqNPleRju7CryOmG4M9Ywo9bG8DHCAAT3fPlLRPbIsFmkSCcAC19wVlC4ivD3Sam376ka3zOVds71gQMqpHhhDJDOHSeu3fcd60gOXieUl8rq-xtd7a93mZkN5FT9xTwcmKay5_n_ZtEYwSQPf1Txa4lpubSlaojzzcdPmsEStOB6Csf2x84_VnI51YzNpbpnmeeUu1ShkN8Tuik2Nwb8pTiFoSTg6l0njseikWIYlz9boYBQEFv2nzeZkZHCv1WDyTn88KQS99zr9HwhMer_bHSROw0o5SBgOYSFR5C_Y5ww1hVBH8iP_mBEDFOb7rrEiiKsVjoUt4tyImPpn-NTNQAd6TzHoSyVoGVyxeAeYYw6PgZ5vVok4HbXQb2vXDWm-BkSOW7JvzNpvGQ699BX3Czta9WX67xf1veR8Vo=w453-h931-s-no

Last edited:
Well, they answered my email...

" Yes, all countries outside of the USA connect to the website, regulations are getting too complicated.

Do you know someone in the USA that can order for you?"

Last edited:
Pretty sure "cruiserTEQ" had them last time i looked.
I looked there, found every throttle cable except bj42 it seemed like.

I'll have another dig at work tonight. Seems like something they should have.

Other models might work too, but the RHD 42 cable that's everywhere is a lot shorter.

Fjparts guy responded with," you can try to order, I'll ship if it's not too big."

Last edited:
I'm in Idaho right now. I come home next week. Let me phone and see if they can get it here fast.

Check your phone.....sent a text. J

On it's way here, got tracking number. The guy that runs the business is another victim of the politics of trying to run
small business. I'd suggest to anyone using him to phone him and have him set it up directly. Then ship to a US address,
such a Express Air International @ Victoria using the Blaine shipping address. Cost of having them bring it over is far less
than shipping directly to a Canadian address. Anyhow, just glad to help.

Thanks again for the assist, I still don't really get why he's locked his website down like that.

There's lots of sites out there where they just say no international shipping. You can still browse them and find a US address solution, he's basically cut himself off from that entirely.

Last edited:
You'd be surprised how common it's becoming... And not just little guys.

Here's home depot Canada... Makes trying to find things via browsing on English language sites rather annoying.

I'm guessing part of it is paranoia around gdpr and similar laws...

View attachment 3414116
Your IP is probably flagged in half the countries on earth. :flipoff2:

Funny thing, my VPN was set to Ireland when I was browsing his site... I thought I'd have to switch it to us or something.

I don't know how well those VPNs work but I haven't got any cease and desist emails from Shaw since I started using it :lol:

I mean, vpn is pretty straight forward, your internet goes through an encrypted tunnel and pops out wherever the vpn endpoint is.

So as long as you trust the endpoint it's fine...

Anyone in the middle can only really see you're using a VPN, but not really what you're doing with it... They can of course block you from using a VPN if they want to...

The guy honestly is a one man show, trying his best to do it all. He actually called me back earlier than he
told me to call to say he was free. He pricing is pretty good. He does get his stuff from Japan, and seems to
have created an interesting niche market.

I have bought from Sonny at fjparts.com several times in the past and was always a straight forward process and correct parts.
Really Good guy - a shame it has become complicated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom