Wanted FJ80 project near Houston (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
I’m looking for a project. I happen to like many models so any of the ones listed in the title will do.
I am looking to spend $2-$5K for this project—many listed online are at least $12K so I know what I’m getting into. Rust is okay but no rust bucket.

I live in Houston but am willing to arrange shipping/transportation for the right vehicle.

I have 3 fj80 - 1996, 1996, 1997

I'm in the Buffalo NY area.
They are not running but they all together will make a working vehicle. 2 very good frames. all bodies in good condition (one has a back dented corner). One has a bent rear axle and the one with the not so good frame has a front passenger axle bracket broke away due to rust.
2 of 3 good engines. 1 has a piston skirt fracture.

if you want more info contact me

David

I’m looking for a project. I happen to like many models so any of the ones listed in the title will do.
I am looking to spend $2-$5K for this project—many listed online are at least $12K so I know what I’m getting into. Rust is okay but no rust bucket.

I live in Houston but am willing to arrange shipping/transportation for the right vehicle.
I have a '91 but it's a little more than your budget. 149k miles, all original, with many recent repairs. CV joints, fuel tank vatted and sealed, new Denso fuel pump, new float sending unit, new Denso alternator, hood and hatch lift struts, new factory size Atturo AT tires. Blue original paint and clear coat very faded. No apparent rust issues. TX vehicle. Body straight. Interior fair. 3rd row seats included. You could drive it home to Houston. Passed inspection 2 weeks ago. Looking for $7,000 to break even. This vehicle was very capable on our icy roads last week in North TX.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom