Fj80 diff/third member drop in (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have looked on the internet and this site and can’t seem to find a website that I can order a front and rear drop in third members for my 95 fj80 with 5.29 gears and selectable locker

Does anyone know if a website that will let me just order that and ship it to the house?

I would say Nitro Gear but they pissed off a lot of people including myself recently. They ran a sale and did not honor a lot of sales and people's cards were hacked.

Check revolution gear and axle or east coast gear supply.

ECGS has nothing listed on their page but a phone call to either Revolution or ECGS may reap some benefits.

Last edited:
I have looked on the internet and this site and can’t seem to find a website that I can order a front and rear drop in third members for my 95 fj80 with 5.29 gears and selectable locker

Does anyone know if a website that will let me just order that and ship it to the house?

Cruiser Outfitters would certainly build you diffs with gears and lockers of your choice and ship them to you. Doesn't look like they're available (that I could find at least) on their site (cruiserteq.com) but I'm sure a phone call to their shop would have you in business ASAP.

Cruiser Outfitters/CruiserTeq.com

@cruiseroutfit

Cruiser Outfitters would certainly build you diffs with gears and lockers of your choice and ship them to you. Doesn't look like they're available (that I could find at least) on their site (cruiserteq.com) but I'm sure a phone call to their shop would have you in business ASAP.

Cruiser Outfitters/CruiserTeq.com

@cruiseroutfit

Drop-In diff Pricing is current on the old site. Bryce is working to get it over to the new site asap. You can see pricing here:

I got both my FZJ and Tacoma done by East Coast Gear Supply. Prices were excellent, and they provided all shipping labels for returning the cores. Going on 5+ years on the Tacoma, and 3+ years on the FZJ with no issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom