For Sale FJ80 Complete Rear E Locked Axle with Nitro 4.88 gears (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
SoCal
This is complete with wiring harness, brakes and all. Ready to bolt in. Full Float from a 1996. The wiring harness is a simplified harness built by the 12Vguy.com for easy installation into a non locker FJ80.

(The axle is out of Mud member "Zapata"'s awesome FJ80).

Price is $1,000 firm. If you want just the third member and harness, price is $850. (This is less than the cost of buying just the gears, and installation without the e-locker)

PRICES ARE FIRM. Shipping is possible, but expensive. You will have to make your own shipping arrangements. I have an engine hoist here to load it into your cruiser.

Wish you'd had this axle when we worked out the shipping! Buy with confidence from Paul, excellent service.

Thank you. I can't beat Amazon for fast shipping, but I am trying to!

I will sell just the third member with actuator, wiring and switch for $950.
This is about 1/3 of what it would cost you to regear and add a locker, acutator, rewire etc.

morning. could you get me a shipping quote to 28715 please. just the 3rd and harness. thanks. dave

SoCal
This is complete with wiring harness, brakes and all. Ready to bolt in. Full Float from a 1996. The wiring harness is a simplified harness built by the 12Vguy.com for easy installation into a non locker FJ80.

(The axle is out of Mud member "Zapata"'s awesome FJ80).

Price is $1,000 firm. If you want just the third member and harness, price is $850. (This is less than the cost of buying just the gears, and installation without the e-locker)

PRICES ARE FIRM. Shipping is possible, but expensive. You will have to make your own shipping arrangements. I have an engine hoist here to load it into your cruiser.

PM-ed, assuming it’s still available.

Please see your personal message.

See your personal message

Interested

SOLD, sorry you missed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom