FJ62 3rd Row Seating

Nice, thats the setup I’m going for.
TJ as in the mini van? I just google’d it.
TJ as the Jeep Wrangler, they’ve made a bunch of models with the fold and tumble

Probably the simplest idea to execute too aside from the unobtainium troop seats

Yeti nailed it. I dug around and found the picture I was thinking of. I remember being told the butterfly stickers are optional.

IMG_1871.JPG

bronco loco

SILVER Star
I was lucky enough to find one with 3rd row seats, but had to expand my search no only south of NY, but all-away to South America. LOL

n2666s

SILVER Star

have a new in box 3rd row seat for an FJ 60 from Iron Pig Off Road; have one installed in our other FJ 60 for last 20 years kids loved it when they were small and would make "goofy faces" to approaching vehicles.........:rolleyes:; hopefully just goofy ;)never got around to installing it in the red FJ 60; kids are grown and mostly gone prob best for it to go to a good home send me a PM if interested..........

I NEEEEEEED those side facing jump seats!!!!!! I've contacted every parts yard in Australia... Anyone have any better ideas to where to find? I would be happy with one.

The 60 series 3rd row are lower than the 75 series troopy seats. But if you could cut a few inches out and weld them back together you might have a decent solution.
The 3rd row seats were never very popular in oz. They would get taken out, stored in someones shed and when the cruiser was sold , they would be left in the shed. And eventually get thrown out.

ABFBD778-B20C-413D-BAF2-FF6467DD6F82.jpeg
34D4038E-409B-49AE-8CC8-BBDECC0F6849.jpeg

i used a couple rows of air line L track and heavy duty connectors. then built a steel frame and bolted a best top seat to it. i did a 5000km road trip with it and my family last year. my kids loved it. seat belts from seat belt planet. i am 6 foot 2 and can sit in it with all the door closed but my head just touches the roof and my legs would likely cramp in about 10 min so it’s definitely a mod for my kids. ill use the tie downs though when the seat is taken out so it was worth the effort installing them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom