Wanted FJ60 or Manual FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a rust free rig that has a manual transmission.

I have looked for years for the right vehicle to own and the FJ60/FJ62 is everything I will ever need. I have had my current vehicle for 20 years and it is beginning to rust and am looking for a replacement that I will keep for even longer.

I have some particular needs and would pay more for the right set up. I would like three point retractable belts in the back for the little ones. Fuel injection is a plus but not necessary. H55F is another plus. I do not need a lot of creature comforts but a clean interior would be nice.

I am looking to spend somewhere between 10K-15K. If it has everything I might be able to go a little higher.

I live in Northern Virginia but am not adverse to a drive home.

Thanks.

You'll definitely have more luck if you're willing to do some of those things yourself. It's hard to find a truck that has it all. Those are all things that have been discussed in length here on the forum and parts are readily available - except for a clean stock interior.

You'll definitely have more luck if you're willing to do some of those things yourself. It's hard to find a truck that has it all. Those are all things that have been discussed in length here on the forum and parts are readily available - except for a clean stock interior.
With that in mind maybe I am looking for a rust free 62 as well and will do the swap myself. I cant help but to want it all.

You need to do the looking yourself. Anything good I have found has usually only been listed for a few hours. I see "wanted" around where I live sit around for months... GL with the search!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom