FJ60 Condenser question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just tried emptying the oil from the old one and it is bone dry! Explains the mess it is on the bottom. Can't really measure the oil and compare with new one. Any suggestions? Thanks

Does anyone know where to find a replacement condenser these days? I cannot find anything listed by Denso anymore which is what others have used as I have pored through this forum. I have a 7/1986 Fj60.

Does anyone know where to find a replacement condenser these days? I cannot find anything listed by Denso anymore which is what others have used as I have pored through this forum. I have a 7/1986 Fj60.
new condensers are NLA anywhere world wide. Gotta go used or aftermarket now unfortunately unless you can find one in a toyota warehouse somewhere.

Anyone know of an aftermarket that will work? Or can an ac shop custom for one?

Hi. I actually have two used ac condensers, but they are both for an FJ62 (I think there are some slight differences). One came with my vehicle and I had to wrestle it off prior to my LS swap, so it's a little worse for wear. The other I bought on ebay just for the drier-to-condenser pipe, so I have no idea if it's functional. Anyway, if you're interested in either or both, just let me know.

Thanks but I looked at the ones for the 62 and I don’t think they will work without new custom hoses. I think I will get an aftermarket cool stream and just have custom hoses fitted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom