FJ55 reproduction door panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The lower "B" Pillar panels were made in the middle of my run on these panels.

I will see if I can post pictures this weekend.

Basically the panel is made to fit the lower B pillar.... No padding and the vinyl is secured to the top edge only. This will allow you to trim the vinyl to fit around the door openings...the vinyl is a rectangular piece attached to the top edge..,.

Photos to come soon

Note: I believe all the orders that I shipped had kick panels...not all had the lower B pillar panels.

The lower B pillar panels will be available separately for $15 plus shipping..

Steve

I'll see if i have time to dig my panel set out and i'll take a picture of the individuals.

Sorry, got busy yesterday. However got it done this morning.

Front to back of the vehicle. Starting with the kick panels. (these are the dark gray)

Front doors

B-pillar panels that were in question. As you can see he leaves extra so it can be wrapped around the pillar for the finished look.

Rear doors

Cargo

Nice thing is (for those who havent purchased) everything is customize-able. For instance if you want the cigarette buckets deleted, he will not put a hole for them. (i personally kept them for an OE look). Also on my cargo panel the previous owner delete the hump on the driver side. So i left it out also. (cleaner look IMO) Awesome stuff, just disappointed it'll be a year or so before they get installed :(

The lower "B" Pillar panels were made in the middle of my run on these panels.

I will see if I can post pictures this weekend.

Basically the panel is made to fit the lower B pillar.... No padding and the vinyl is secured to the top edge only. This will allow you to trim the vinyl to fit around the door openings...the vinyl is a rectangular piece attached to the top edge..,.

Photos to come soon

Note: I believe all the orders that I shipped had kick panels...not all had the lower B pillar panels.

The lower B pillar panels will be available separately for $15 plus shipping..

Steve

Steve, PM sent!

Question for the fj55 community...

Are the interior panels interchangeable between all the year models?

I believe I read that the ashtray cutouts were in a different location for some models.

Any help appreciated.

Lower"B" Pillar Panels...

I will have 3 sets made up and ready to ship on Wednesday 6/25. I will contact those requesting them.

Steve

Just to follow up with the FJ55 community....I have caught up on my orders and it has slowed a bit.

I want to thank the community for helping me with this project.

I have had full sets listed on eBay and wanted to let the community know that the Full set cost to members here is $400 which includes shipping.

The Full set includes.....

2 each Front Door Panels
2 each Rear Door Panels
2 each Cargo Panels
2 each Kick Panels
2 each Lower "B" Pillar Panels
with 120+ Non OE Panel Retainers

The design I use is a standard design that follows the same lines as the oe design.

If you are wanting a custom look with different designs, I can entertain that as well to include adding a carpeted scruff pad to the bottom of the door panels.

For those of you in the FJ55 Community with FJ40s, I custom make door panels for those as well. Full set to members here is $110 which also includes shipping.

The full set includes 2 each driver and passenger side door panels with 22
Non OE Panel Retainers

If your are in need of a headliner kit for your domestic vehicle other than the FJs, just ask me and I will offer a 10% discount on those for you as well.

I do custom make other items for Full size jeeps, Jeep Gladiator and J Series Trucks, Jeep CJs, YJs, Jeep Comanche's, Mustangs, Camaro/Trans Am, Ford Trucks, IH Scouts.

Thanks again and it was a pleasure to serve the community!

Steve Bennett
(a1500ram)
SMS Headliners, LLC

PM sent

These make it soo tempting to go with a "stockish" panel.

What is the turn around for a full set of FJ55 style? I'm looking for no ash trays in any of the doors and no gas hump like this set:
20140504_075333_zpsvnb8ogtg.jpg

Also, what is the cost difference if no cargo panels?

Just to follow up with the FJ55 community....I have caught up on my orders and it has slowed a bit.

I want to thank the community for helping me with this project.

I have had full sets listed on eBay and wanted to let the community know that the Full set cost to members here is $400 which includes shipping.

The Full set includes.....

2 each Front Door Panels
2 each Rear Door Panels
2 each Cargo Panels
2 each Kick Panels
2 each Lower "B" Pillar Panels
with 120+ Non OE Panel Retainers

The design I use is a standard design that follows the same lines as the oe design.

If you are wanting a custom look with different designs, I can entertain that as well to include adding a carpeted scruff pad to the bottom of the door panels.

For those of you in the FJ55 Community with FJ40s, I custom make door panels for those as well. Full set to members here is $110 which also includes shipping.

The full set includes 2 each driver and passenger side door panels with 22
Non OE Panel Retainers

If your are in need of a headliner kit for your domestic vehicle other than the FJs, just ask me and I will offer a 10% discount on those for you as well.

I do custom make other items for Full size jeeps, Jeep Gladiator and J Series Trucks, Jeep CJs, YJs, Jeep Comanche's, Mustangs, Camaro/Trans Am, Ford Trucks, IH Scouts.

Thanks again and it was a pleasure to serve the community!

Steve Bennett
(a1500ram)
SMS Headliners, LLC
Steve, I have a friend who needs a headliner for her '88 Chevy Impala. Is this something you do?

Yes the kick panels have the holes to accommodate the hood release.

Page 2 or 3 (unsure) of this posting shows a smaller one I was using with with the door panels and a larger one...no photo... I have opted to send only the larger ones.

Your holes do not need to be modified. The side wings on the metal retainers may need to be slightly widen but can be easily done with needle nose pliers.

Steve

Thanks for the reply.

Two dumb questions:
Does the driver kick panel have provisions for the hood release?
What does Non OE Panel Retainers look like? Any need to change hole sizes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom