Wanted FJ55 Minitruck PS gearbox mounting bracket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am doing a minitruck PS conversion on my pig and am looking for a bracket to mount the gearbox.

I got one from Georg (Valley Hybrids) for my 1970 40. I never used mine but it's sitting on a shelf in my workshop a couple hours away. I'm sure Georg can hook it up faster.

I got one from Georg (Valley Hybrids) for my 1970 40. I never used mine but it's sitting on a shelf in my workshop a couple hours away. I'm sure Georg can hook it up faster.
Thanks but I don't think a 40 bracket will work on the 55.

I think your right. But Georg still might have something for ya!

I think your right. But Georg still might have something for ya!
Georg was able to set me up with some other parts I was needed. Thanks.

Still looking for the gearbox bracket though.

Georg was last bastion of hope since, if memory serves, he's current rights to the produce IPOR pedestal.

I may have one that'll go unused, but my memory sucks, inventory is in unmanageable condition, but will peruse threads to see if I can determine if a trip through the 'woods' is warranted.

A coinciding unicorn hunt you may consider is a pig specific gearbox. There are a few around and West Texas Off-road can rebuild for a few hundred bucks.

Georg was last bastion of hope since, if memory serves, he's current rights to the produce IPOR pedestal.

I may have one that'll go unused, but my memory sucks, inventory is in unmanageable condition, but will peruse threads to see if I can determine if a trip through the 'woods' is warranted.

A coinciding unicorn hunt you may consider is a pig specific gearbox. There are a few around and West Texas Off-road can rebuild for a few hundred bucks.

The only pig gearbox I have come across is on ebay for $2500. That is a little out of my price range. If you happen to still have the minitruck box bracket, i would happily purchase from you.

Believe there is one up on Ebay right now.

Believe there is one up on Ebay right now.
Funny you should say that...JT outfitters had it on their website for $229 last week. I posted this wanted ad seeing if anyone on the forums had one and now they have them listed for $299.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom