FJ45 calendar??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm relatively new to the FJ45 world, but was wondering if there would be support and interest in producing a 2022 FJ45 calendar? I spend most of my time with the iron pig guys and have produced calendars the last 2 years which have been popular and fun. Here is a link:

I'd be willing to put together an FJ45 calendar similar to the 55 one. In order to do so, though, I'd need lots of photos submitted - and pics that are at least 1MB, although I can use smaller ones on pages where there are a lot of pics instead of just a few. I selected from around 270 pics this year and almost as many last year, so it does take a lot of pics to reflect the community. And I like a calendar to represent the project 45 getting welded on, the rock crawler, the daily driver, the garage queen, ....

Anyhow, is there interest?

The total cost of a glossy wall calendar (the biggest snapfish produces) is right around $32/calendar.

Cheers,

Mike

yes'um👍

Probably should just post a few pics to give a flavor of the iron pig calendars. Here is this year's cover and pics from last year.

pig.2022.jpg

iron.pig.2021.jpg

jan.2021.jpg

april.2021.jpg

june.2021.jpg

YES, Absolutely!!
I literally just turned the 55 calendar to December.

Awesome!

So do you want us to start sending you some pictures? Via PM?

I'm very willing, even excited, to put together a calendar. If we can get enough high quality diverse pics (although, even small file size pics can be used), it'd be a delight and we'd have a cool calendar. So, yes, please start flooding me with pics. My email is uuchemprof@gmail.com. It'd be nice if I could start assembling the calendar in the next week so we can get it to everyone that wants one by the new year.

Onward!
Mike

I'm very willing, even excited, to put together a calendar. If we can get enough high quality diverse pics (although, even small file size pics can be used), it'd be a delight and we'd have a cool calendar. So, yes, please start flooding me with pics. My email is uuchemprof@gmail.com. It'd be nice if I could start assembling the calendar in the next week so we can get it to everyone that wants one by the new year.

Onward!
Mike
Mike
Gonna try and find a couple of the 45 since moving it to Oklahoma.

SOR used this in their catalogue in the mid 90's. The photo is a picture of a picture, but I like to think it speaks volumes to us 'FJ' conniseurs.

55tow45.jpg

Update on the calendar: I'm starting to assemble the pics for each month. I took a bunch of pics from the 45 in the winter thread, but most of these are small file size and can only be used as small additions to a spread or the pics will be grainy. Anyhow, got lots of winter pics. I could use some summer pics and pics of 45s in process - being wrenched on, welded on, ... All the stuff we do to our cruisers. Please send whatever you got to uuchemprof@gmail.com in the next few days. Thanks, Mike

Alright, the calendars are ready to go. Here are a few pics of what they look like.

To order, send me your full name, address, and number of calendars. Also send $32 for each calendar to:
PayPal of uuchemprof@gmail.com or Venmo of @Michael-Salazar-110

I'll place the orders starting this evening and send the ETA once ordered. I ordered mine and the ETA was Jan. 4th.

Onward!

Mike

earlymonths.jpg

latermonths.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom