FJ40 windshield pattern

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Threads
171
Messages
846
Location
SoCal
Hey guys,

I need to replace a windshield for my 40 and need a pattern for the glass shop as I don't have the old glass.

Any ideas or suggestions?
 
Last edited:
You can buy the template (120-02B-TMP or 120-02C-TMP) for the windshield from SOR. There are two templates depending on the year of the vehicle.

FJ40 Template
 
I'm looking for a windshield template for a 74 (with the windshield wiper pivots at the top of the the frame). Does anyone have one of these templates? I have a local guy who is willing to cut the glass at a reasonable price, but my FJ didn't have a windshield to use as a template. I would appreciate any leads on getting one. Thanks!
 
hello i reopen this thread, i am in France, difficult to find my windshield glass here for my 64 fj40, is someone have he dimensions , radius , tickness ? thank you
 
Back
Top Bottom