For Sale FJ40 TBird Emblem (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
see post in FJ25 classifieds for details. Posting from IPhone, so I can't paste the link.

Here you go Mark...I wouldn't mind having this myself!:smokin:

For Sale: - Bronze T-Bird in SoCal
IMG_1251.JPG

Thanks guys! Think you can find my tire carrier thread or my grillguard thread? They seem to have gone AWOL.

Thanks guys! Think you can find my tire carrier thread or my grillguard thread? They seem to have gone AWOL.

Weird, I can't find them either. Just looked at the spare tire carrier thread last week.

Weird, I can't find them either. Just looked at the spare tire carrier thread last week.

Yeah, and @Clutchee replied to my grillguard thread, and I couldn't find it with a cross-check of his postings either. I have a word into Woody thru the vendor's forum.

Apparently they're back.

Bump.

1st weekend bump. Don't see these very often.

I'm tempted to do a batch of these Tbird emblems. I'm doing my homework to find out what kind of real intent there is from you guys to pick one up. I havent attempted in the past because I've been under the assumption that there is not enough to justify the mould costs and such. Obviously they will be on the spendy side because it's such a small batch. The more we do the better the price. Please speak up if you're willing so I can figure the rest of the numbers.

Thanks guys

I would be interested, depending on price.

Probably around a hundo. Pretty sure I could get the price down but like I was saying...probably a small production qty that keeps it high. If we can get over 10 commitments the price will start dropping.

Would be interested

would they be bronze?
No. Mostly zinc I think. I would have to ask those guys. It's been a long time since I asked them that question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom