FJ40 rental in Nashville Tn (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Alright, I have looked on turo, drank some slivovitz and tried exotic sites to no avail. Found one in Chattanooga that is no longer available :(

Buying one is out of the cards for this year so trying to fine one for her to cruise around with for a day would be a close second for her birthday.

She's had two in the past during her single years and is a F motor purist. Looking for ideas / suggestions other than a plane ticket to Austin for a rental.

Thanks for the help in advance, my only other idea is getting her a gas hookup for the range instead of electric (we are on propane). Yeah I have garbage ideas. Thanks in advance.

Alright, I have looked on turo, drank some slivovitz and tried exotic sites to no avail. Found one in Chattanooga that is no longer available :(

Buying one is out of the cards for this year so trying to fine one for her to cruise around with for a day would be a close second for her birthday.

She's had two in the past during her single years and is a F motor purist. Looking for ideas / suggestions other than a plane ticket to Austin for a rental.

Thanks for the help in advance, my only other idea is getting her a gas hookup for the range instead of electric (we are on propane). Yeah I have garbage ideas. Thanks in advance.
You found an FJ40 for rent in Austin?

I’m in Franklin just south of Nashville. Mine 40 is rusty junk but a reliable 2F runner. I would offer it but your feet could fall through the floor board and no top on it! You might want to post up in the clubhouse section on the STLCA. There are some really nice cruisers around this area. Of all the cruisers I have not really any of mine quite ready.

Jason

Check out Hagerty. They have a program where classic owners can rent their old cars and trucks. Not sure of cost and ins reqs

i have mine on it and have had a few nibbles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom