FJ25 Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My post in the official FJ25 picture thread #344

What Fidel Castro drove and loved was a Lincoln Continental
"It is December 1948. The driver, one casual hand on the Bakelite wheel, is a tall and voluble 22-year-old law student named Fidel Castro....
Other vehicles will figure in Fidel Castro's long and eventful life – the Buick he crashes into a curb in the attack on the Moncada Barracks, the Land Rover from which he leads his guerrilla fighters in the Sierra Maestra, the Soviet jeeps... "

Lost to history: Fidel Castro's Lincoln Continental

Cheers
Peter

Good morning Silicon Valley guys :)
your neighbours, Marc Zuckerberg, Travis Kalanick, Larry Ellison, Evan Spiegel, Peter Thiel and some more
all drive Porsche, Ferrari, Bentley...
... would switch to a different car a Bilenkin *

Home - Vintage
Cheers
Peter

* output 40 cars a year hurry up :)

Last edited:
I am deeply sad on what happend in Las Vegas yesterday. I used to be a frequent visitor to this lively city during 2003 - 2005 and got so many outstanding memories that I will cherish for rest of my life. It is by far my most favourite city in the world.

Can't believe the direction that world has taken in recent times and surprisingly with all the availabe knowledge and exposure to technology, things are getting only worse each day. Hope no one from mud community is affected and friends & families are safe & sound.

Just found this , enjoy :)
An articel written a while back
Originally published in the Voice of the Valley, September 28, 1977
Welcome extended to Louis Duett, Larry Hill of Black Diamond Garage
black-diamond-garage.jpg

Welcome extended to Louis Duett, Larry Hill of Black Diamond Garage
September 28, 2017 by Black Diamond History

Cheers
Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom