FJ 28 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Posting these new pics here, as the thread in the 40 section that these pics JP posted in, was moved to the jeep section.

JP, do you have more pics of this 28?
1960%20FJ28%20Pic1.jpg
1960%20FJ28%20Pic2.jpg

They are from an old thread on Pirate 4x4, Jim you have seen them before ;)

:lol: JP ............. won't be the first and certainly not the last thing I've forgotten. :D What surprises me though is it got by Johnny C. :p

:lol: JP ............. won't be the first and certainly not the last thing I've forgotten. :D What surprises me though is it got by Johnny C. :p

alot gets past me LOL

has anybody tried to contact the original poster on pirate?

I remember that thread in about 05-06...but...dont go on that much there....too many jeep guys LOL

took me 10 tries to remembed my pasword on pirate...its been so long...

Finally looked at he Pirate thread and see the picture was already posted. Curious is anything current going on over Pirate about the FJ25/FJ40 that isn't at least linked here? I see no need to join a second site if it isn't.

Unless I'm wrong the FJ45LV (early) were made at a different plant (GIFU) than the rest of the 40 series. Was this true of hte 28 wagons as well? Looking at the literature it shows 28s with and without vents in the side of the cowl. Was this the same as the 25s that 56 had no vent and 58 did (57 unknow)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom