FJ 25 for Sale to a good home. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey crew, I’ve been sitting on my FJ for a long time now and am worried it’s going to sit longer. I think I’m finally ready to sell to a good home. It’s a 1960, originally beije, currently red and unrestored , I have the frame for the rag top but has a hard top right now. I lastvdrive it about 6 years ago. Runs well. Very functional but again I haven’t started it in a long time. Body is straight. Has the original wench though it’s rusted together. I’ll send pics privately if you are interested. I’m hoping an honest buyer will make a good offer as I don’t know what the market is right now. Email me or call 5596792486.

Working on it. Storing it at my father in laws so I need to get over there and get pics for ya all

I spoke to the guy on the phone. He didnt have that much to say about it at the time. Mainly fishing to find out what its worth and what a fair price was. I think he wants to sell it, however does not want to sell it short and has no idea what to ask for it as he stated. I told him I have no idea what it is, and would make him a fair offer once I see some photos and get more information. I think he is going to reach out to mud for an idea of a value first.

Give him an honest opinion and we will see who ends up with it.

Last edited:
Hit up @D’Animal.
He lives in the Central Valley and may be willing to go look at it for you. He’s a solid guy.

What about @tahoe40/45 ? Not sure if he is interested in buying but would surely would know what he looks like. Kind of remember this one but looks like no pictures were ever posted.

Finally. Sorry for the wait crew.

D3DD3FD5-0E24-469A-80E0-E089AFE644D2.jpeg

070FD2F5-9EED-467E-8694-7AAE8BE851DA.jpeg

D264640B-DE3A-42A7-8DCE-1EF8A59C8B7C.jpeg

1FE08BC2-D5A0-4968-A09F-398794B9D5A1.jpeg

D8B075CF-F6AD-46E2-9599-2BEC7E759E96.jpeg

Beautiful old truck. She has a few bumps and scrapes, but still. I'd keep her exactly the way she is if I could afford it.

New photos of ancient cruisers never get old.

Thank you for posting.

Price depending, of course, seems like any self-respecting FJ25 hoarder or aspirant thereof would snap this one up quickly, not least because of its native habitat. Much goodness.

Sadly, though, your general "market" fails to reward the charms of these earliest stalwarts monetarily. Which is perhaps paradoxically is why they remain so cool, for the very few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom