Finally a 100 owner.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's in the drive way!

Will be talking to Christo first thing.........

Last edited:
Forgot the H...AND PIXTURDS!

Noted and it was dark last night when I got home and this morning when I left.....

NEEDS SHOCKS IN A BAD WAY.

Congrats!

Thanks guys!

Well today I found out that I need to replace the contacts in the starter..... Fawk! I was really not wanting to do this so early in the built.

The earlier you do it the sooner it's out of the way.

I noticed yesterday after riding shotgun in my truck for 4h in the morning and then driving 4h on the way back, my passenger seat heaters are WAY better. Do these things get "worn out" and not get as hot anymore? I noticed you're replacing yours, is that why?

I noticed yesterday after riding shotgun in my truck for 4h in the morning and then driving 4h on the way back, my passenger seat heaters are WAY better. Do these things get "worn out" and not get as hot anymore? I noticed you're replacing yours, is that why?

The back is out on both seats and the bottoms, well I could piss my pants and be more comfortable than those will ever get.

Stripped out the 3rd row area.

Will pull out the seat belts and clean them tomorrow.
DSC_0071.jpg

Did you rebuild it or replace it?

Is it just the contacts? so if I replace them I am good? or spend $170 for the starter?

Mine's original, just like my tail light bulb was until yesterday! My cargo area looked just like that last week.

As far as the starter, I'm pretty sure a bunch of people just do the contacts, however I'll probably go with a whole starter when mine gets done.

Mine's original, just like my tail light bulb was until yesterday! My cargo area looked just like that last week.

As far as the starter, I'm pretty sure a bunch of people just do the contacts, however I'll probably go with a whole starter when mine gets done.

Not one thing or another........

Time for bed, tomorrow is going to be loooong.

Cleaning seat belts.

First I strip all the webbing out and zip tie the ends. Spray with a cleaner from our detailing vendor called "Special Cleaner" on all the stains. Then a soak in a diluted bucket for an hour. Then removed and used a brush and scotch brite pad to scrub then from end to end. Then into a bucket of fresh cold water and rinse them thoroughly and towel dry and let stand inside to really dry.
DSC_0077.jpg
DSC_0078.jpg
DSC_0079.jpg

Are you going to add sound deadener material while you have everything out? FYI: It made a substantial difference in mine especially over the wheel wells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom