Events/Trails Fifth Annual 70 Series Meet and Greet, September 26th - 29th, 2019 Windrock Park (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pretty interesting info on the Nemo tunnel if anyone wants to read.....really old piece of architecture!

Anybody knows whose handheld radio I have in my possession? I had it on the trail Saturday and it slid under a seat. Let me know and I can have it shipped back where it belongs.

I would also like to point out that the weekend ran smoothly as a direct result of Sam's (@elkaholic) knowledge of Windrock * and the surrounding area and his willingness to guide year after year. There are a lot of "moving parts" in an event like this and Sam and Peter (@peterb) have been on board from the beginning.

* In the interest of full disclosure I was lost 10 seconds after we left the Windrock parking lot. :)

IMG_4604.jpg
IMG_4586.jpg

Anybody knows whose handheld radio I have in my possession? I had it on the trail Saturday and it slid under a seat. Let me know and I can have it shipped back where it belongs.

Thats mine =) ill pm you my address.

Nemo Tunnel video courtesy of Sam Houston (@elkaholic)
This video is recorded without audio but there is a version on YouTube that has sound if you prefer.

those are the group photos i have, if anyone wants i can send all via email.
I remember there were also some videos shot I think by @elkaholic cant wait to see them!

those are the group photos i have, if anyone wants i can send all via email.
I remember there were also some videos shot I think by @elkaholic cant wait to see them!
The folks from Odd Iron were running GoPro's most of the weekend and will hopefully provide a link to their handy work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom