FAWKING MIND BOGGLING - HitR 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

check out the sights of our beautiful country sides...
100_1228.JPG
100_1389.JPG

And the reason you are staying home this year is.....?

go a little more driver!

View attachment 1695941

Just talked to guy who just finished the trail this past weekend with his 83 old mother.:eek: Did see anyone else, it was very hot, and the wash out in the spot pictured with Beno has become narrower.

Just talked to guy who just finished the trail this past weekend with his 83 old mother.:eek: Did see anyone else, it was very hot, and the wash out in the spot pictured with Beno has become narrower.

If you have met Brian’s mother you’d know she doesn’t act 83. ;)

if that washout is even narrower.... i may say i'm glad i did the trail twice and god speed to all that attempt it. That spot stresses me out thinking about it.

And the reason you are staying home this year is.....?
cuz i have to "work" to afford another trip to Rubithon and Death Valley and Dusy Ershim....
still trying to figger out how to get sponsored by parts guru's and wrenchin shops that have cheese mongers and an endless supply of fresh alaskan salmon.

if that washout is even narrower.... i may say i'm glad i did the trail twice and god speed to all that attempt it. That spot stresses me out thinking about it.

Just dont slow down and you will be fine.:)

They'll be Alaska salmon on this year's trip too. :)

Last edited:
cuz i have to "work" to afford another trip to Rubithon and Death Valley and Dusy Ershim....
still trying to figger out how to get sponsored by parts guru's and wrenchin shops that have cheese mongers and an endless supply of fresh alaskan salmon.

While I know you think the grid will go down, and civilization will end without you being at work, you could sneak out for a few days on a medical. You're likely feeling feverish already.

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom