Wanted Fan shroud for 74 FJ40

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Aug 29, 2011
Threads
165
Messages
9,625
Location
Montana
Location
United States
Looking for a solid shroud for my 40, something that is not rusted out.

Thanks.
 
Ryan, I have a few. If you're taking your project to MT with you, Paul can hook you up when you get there!:idea:
 
Ryan, I have a few. If you're taking your project to MT with you, Paul can hook you up when you get there!:idea:

Mark, I hope to have the majority of stuff wrapped up by the time I get there. If I had a fan shroud in place I could be nearly finished with the engine. Small details I can worry about once I move!
 
Mark, I hope to have the majority of stuff wrapped up by the time I get there. If I had a fan shroud in place I could be nearly finished with the engine. Small details I can worry about once I move!

In that case by all means buy a fan shroud from me. I could use some more sales right now while construction costs are mounting.
 
In that case by all means buy a fan shroud from me. I could use some more sales right now while construction costs are mounting.

If I don't find a suitable shroud on this coast you are my backup, one from the west coast will be the closest thing to new I'll probably be able to find.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom