Wanted Factory Soft Top wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m looking for a factory soft top with or without bows. Located in Salt Lake City. I am aware I can order new from current manufacturers but thought I’d check to see if anyone has one for sale before going that route. Thanks! Let me know if you have one or know of someone that does.

Mike

I've got an old OCD top I'd be willing to sell, it's tan, no bows. Let me know if your interested.

I'll see if I can grab some photos tonight, it was probably only on for a couple months before it was removed and stored.

Here are a couple pictures, the fabric faded uneven, but a couple months in the sun would fix that. The windows are in great shape and so are the zippers, straps and other hardware.
38D9848A-6483-41D5-AD58-333EA4360EE9.jpeg
614F3653-8FA5-433E-ADBE-BD942C9513DE.jpeg

Here are a couple pictures, the fabric faded uneven, but a couple months in the sun would fix that. The windows are in great shape and so are the zippers, straps and other hardware.
View attachment 2678982View attachment 2678983
Thanks for the photos. Do you have all the hardware including the windshield channel? How much are you looking for and where are you located?

Mike

Thanks for the photos. Do you have all the hardware including the windshield channel? How much are you looking for and where are you located?

Mike
I am only selling the soft top portion, I’m keeping the hardware, I sold the 40 that I bought the top for and the buyer didn’t want the soft top. I bought another 40 and it’s tan so I’m getting a different color.

I’m located in Kaysville.

Scott

Last edited:
I am only selling the soft top portion, I’m keeping the hardware, I sold the 40 that I bought the top for and the buyer didn’t want the soft top. I bought another 40 and it’s tan so I’m getting a different color.

I’m located in Kaysville.
Ok. I’d like to come look at it. I’ll send a PM.
Mike

Mike, it was good to meet you, glad you decided the top would work for you. Let me know if you need anything.

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom