Factory colored wiring

Does anyone know of a source where I can buy factory colored wiring? I’ve got a few harnesses that need repaired on my 74’ fj55. Thanks!

V8FJ4078

SILVER Star

V8FJ4078

SILVER Star
I am working on remaking the entire harness. I have it almost done now.
20221030_222426.jpg

V8FJ4078

SILVER Star
That is cool, @V8FJ4078 I fear I'll be right behind you - as mine is fairly hacked up.
I deleted things out that were not being used with V8. I also added a few wires to the TPI computer. I added a second fuse box to run accessories. I hope to put it in tomorrow to check layouts then make sure I have it all sorted and wrap it up...literally!

Follow one section at a time starting from the fuse blocks and then look at all the junctions of wires. I added grounds for a few things since I have a fiberglass body. That will take care of running ground wires separately to ensure have good grounds.

Buy terminals from coolerman & ToyotaMatt, anything from Amazon is junk! Quality parts certainly made the job easy!

I built the harness on top of the old one, I know coolerman used a big sheet of plywood/pegboard, which would be better if I was assembling several of them.
I did document and write down lengths to things and where each wire goes...not sure how to document in an easy to follow format.
I also had found a few wire colors not listed on diagrams, green orange was one of them. Mine had the pink resistor wire in as well.

DSRTRDR

I can mangle anything ...
SILVER Star

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom