SOLD F engine heater water pipe (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for a heater water pipe for my 1974 FJ40. This is the metal pipe that bolts to the right side of the block in between the lower radiator hose and the heater control valve at the firewall. It is circled on the attached diagram.
Thanks,
Ray

1974 heater water pipe.png

I have this pipe…and I will be in Ventura on Friday.😊

Great, thanks Mark. Let me know how much, and I can meet you as you pass by Camarillo if that works for you.
Ray

Great, thanks Mark. Let me know how much, and I can meet you as you pass by Camarillo if that works for you.
Ray

If mark can,t help you for some reason

Please consider this as a 2nd option to meet your heater pipe needs

Thanks

3BA6A4F2-E3BD-4C3D-A90E-65804F6B4225.jpeg

Ray
I’ll be going out the 118. Will pass by the Somis turnoff around 11am. $50 for the pipe.

Last edited:
Mark, I can meet you in Somis at/around 11:00 on Friday. My cell phone number is 805-491-3062.

Matt, thank you for showing me that you have the one I need. Do you have that posted on your VintgageTeqParts site? I didn't see it.

Ray

E711655D-50EA-475E-825A-71EE9C4B0590.jpeg

Looks like I have a whole bunch of 2F oil cooler pipes that I forgot about too. D’oh.

I will plan to meet you at the produce stand just east of the 3 way. Don’t know if there is cell there.

Mark, I just called and left a phone message, but I'm actually closer to Moorpark than Somis. I assume that you will get off the 118 freeway at the LA Ave. offramp at Moopark where it turns into the 23 South. If so, we can meet at the McDonald's at what time you choose.
Thanks,
Ray 805-491-3062

Sorry, I should have specified the McDonald's an the corner of LA Ave and Spring street (on the right) in Moorpark about a half mile after you exit.
Ray

Let’s aim for 10:45 then.

Your should mark your thread sold. 😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom