ExpeditionOverland: South America 2017 - Debuts 10/27/17 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
Just a few days away from our season premier!

The day has arrived!! Episode 1 launches 19:00 CST. Expedition Overland
ExpeditionOverland

IMG_2934.JPG

Episode 1 is now online!

Be sure to check out our Q & A from the premier in TX w/Toyota

Love it! When’s Episode 2?

:)

Love it! When’s Episode 2?

:)

Tomorrow!

The premier bumped up the first episode a week. Starting tomorrow evening, the episodes will be every Friday!

Episode 2 is live. Please check it out and subscribe to our channel!

Episode 3 is live. Please watch & subscribe

Let me know what you think...

Kurt, thanks for sharing this. I didn't only subscribe but now I'm addicted.
Very cool episode on Colombia btw, very proud to be from there.

A.J

Thanks for watching!

You guys are nuts driving into those mines. Cool video! Does the 200 series have the Birdseye camera system? I always thought that would be real useful on a big rig offroad.

It does and it is quite useful, more than anything when parking that big girl.

Thanks for watching!

I have really enjoyed season 3 so far. I appreciate the fact they use Toyota vehicles, don't add unneeded drama, explain what/how they do things, and the cinematography has greatly improved since the show started. It's also really cool that you are a part of the show. I would watch it either way, but seeing someone that you have purchased parts for your own vehicle really adds to the experience of following along.

I feel like a lot of the 'technical' information in the show regarding vehicles and equipment is more for people with very little automotive/camping experience which is completely fine. I really just watch it for entertainment and ideas on new places I'd like to see one day. I can't help but to have a deep need to plan my next camping trip each time I finish and episode of EO.

Keep doing what you're doing, and I'll continue watching!!

The landscape during the tunnel section was pretty amazing. Looks like a great time to be had, except for the hands up don't shoot moment :eek:

Yeah, that wasn't a universal favorite moment of the trip :D

Thanks for watching!

Kurt, just stumbled on to this and watched episode 1. Better late than never. It is beyond awesome! Can't wait to catch up on the following episodes.
Thanks for sharing,as this sure inspires a wanabee to get out and try some new stuff.......this is sure a little beyond a couple of nights out in the Swell.
At least we can live vicariously through this for a while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom