For Sale Expedition trailer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_0636.JPG

EXPEDITION TRAILER FOR SALE. The jeep in the picture is on 37 inch tires. You can see the trailer sits comfortably behind it. The trailer is sitting on 33 inch Mickey Thompson tires with an axle over lift. If your tow rig is not as tall you can switch it to an axle under and/or smaller tires and it will work perfectly. The trailer has 110ac power, 12vdc power a deep cycle AGM battery, battery tender, inverter, power cut off switch, automotive fuses. A extendable led camp light. Yakima rack. I used the trailer for family camping trips while in the millitary. The inside was professionally rhino lined. The lid has gas struts to hold it open. Trailer is set up with adjustable ring attachments on both sides and mounting points for 2 propane tanks and 4 jerry cans and a large cooler as you can see in the picture. this trailer was completely restored. NO RUST I am in the Orlando Florida area

Price? More pics anywhere? Build/restoration thread?

Do you have more pictures? Price?

Price? More pics anywhere? Build/restoration thread?
Sorry I thought I had the price in the write up. I am asking $4500. I didn't do a build thread on this trailer. I will upload more pictures shortly

Will the top hold a tent?

I am asking $4500. I am a retired soldier myself. Where are you stationed. I go to FT Bragg a lot. I definitely understand deployments. If you really are interested i sure we can sort out the logistics..

I am asking $4500. I am a retired soldier myself. Where are you stationed. I go to FT Bragg a lot. I definitely understand deployments. If you really are interested i sure we can sort out the logistics..
will PM you here shortly

I have received a deposit on it but the deal has not been completed yet. Once I receive full payment I will edit the post.

Pls let me know if it falls through. Interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom