Builds 'Ele'Ele Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So all the brackets to put an 80 axle to a 60 frame is set. I'll now start to transfer dimensions over from the 100 frame and start tweaking for the new SAS designs.

I'm waiting on axles for my full custom housing so I'll start with the 80 front axle. I need to call @sleeoffroad and order a set or two of hi steer arms for the ABS knuckles so I can design those into the kit. I'll get this done on Monday.

J

IMG_20200131_120104179.jpg

IMG_20200201_121131469.jpg

IMG_20200201_102304443.jpg

Very cool, Brother!

Very cool, Brother!

Thanks P!

@bdyer and I are working on a new high clearance radius arm with extra length and caster built in. These will be nice for the 100 and 80 axle kits. And for the 80 guys that are running higher lifts too.

Hope you're doing good.

J

100 Series Land Cruiser “HyperFormance” Turbo Systems begin pre-production next week. We are using the best of the best from Garrett, Tial and they are designed for reliability and simplicity. Currently in house production and installation only.

@fj80psi will be building this kit and we are using my rig as one of the R&D 100s. Custom tune with plug and play electronics as well.

For both early and late engines. I'm shooting for a modest 8-10# of boost and up to 100HP gain goals. Aussie's are hitting 100HP with 5-7# of boost regularly.

Jason

Turbo2.jpg
Turbo3.jpg
Turbo.jpg
Turbo4.jpg
Turbo5.jpg

Hi Mr Jason
Will you be submitting turbo Set up for EO number :)??
for us Californians or are you just going to Make us sit in a corner and cry ?
any way
happy holidays to everyone!!

Very curious to see what it all entails. I am assuming it will need updated exhaust headers, a redesigned intake manifold and updated ECU tune. Thanks for sharing the updates.

Hi Mr Jason
Will you be submitting turbo Set up for EO number :)??
for us Californians or are you just going to Make us sit in a corner and cry ?
any way
happy holidays to everyone!!
Ca EO would actually require too much at this point. Easily put back to stock makes more sense than what it takes to make Ca. Legal work. In this state it’s about revenue $$$ not clean air. Sorry for the hijack J... Off Road Use only in Ca. There are lots of things installed in Ca that are “grey” like LR Fuel Tanks for example. Can’t install those... to Submit your own vehicle to CARB for EO testing especially during COVID would mean you are without it for a long time.

^ never mind the $$$ for CARB's application fee portion alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom