Early symbols (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

red66toy

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Hey all!
I have a maybe quick question for you. What is this “three peak” casting symbol on the F135 exhaust manifold? Is it a manufacturer logo I am guessing? Sorry for the crude drawing. :)
1A7010EC-8EDE-4EE6-8BFC-354BA6B29EEC.jpeg

Another one I am curious about is the small TR in a circle on the back of the switches. Any ideas what that stands for? Thanks for any help!

I think the TR stands for Tokai Rika.

If I'm not mistaken the "three peak" casting symbol stands for Nishioka Malleable Iron Industries

1619760824310.png

Last edited:
I think the TR stands for Tokai Rika.

If I'm not mistaken the "three peak" casting symbol stands for Nishioka Malleable Iron Industries

View attachment 2660747
Ah! I should have known the TR one. That is a super cool picture! Thanks for sharing :)
Cool the iron works is still going! I had heard of the Mountain rotors, no idea they also made the manifolds back in the day :D

Tokai Rika also makes the inspection lamps.

logo and name on the plug
View attachment 2660808

logo on the base
View attachment 2660809

and on the blue bag
View attachment 2660810
Awesome! I wish my 40 still had its originals tools. I’ll collect them all back someday. :D

On this topic, and correct me if there is a thread already like this, but any other cool or lesser known symbols on our early 40s? I know the Yazaki “arrow” and of course ND. Not sure how many different manufacturers they had making parts in the early days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom