Vendor Dual Battery Wiring Kits - 100 Series (Feeler) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey All,

I wanted to reach out and get a feel for the need / want of pre-terminated dual battery kits. I know electrical is not for everyone, and want to bring my experience and trade into the LC world. I feel that certain crowds get all of the attention from vendors i.e Tacomas, Jeeps, etc. and wanted to bring some love to the LC crowd.

I am going to be building 100 Percent completed Dual-Battery wiring kits with the highest grade Mil-Spec components, to IPC top industry standards. I am IPC certified, and have been building and inspecting wiring harnesses for years for the aviation and defense industry. Only top shelf products made by 3M, Blue Sea, Molex, and Bussman will be used. No cheap Chinese components.

The solenoid I will be using for the kit will be the Blue Sea ML-ACR. Without the remote switch, or with by request.

If you would be interested in a wiring kit that takes all the guess work out of installing a dual battery system, let me know!

Dustin

I may be interested depending on price.

I may be interested depending on price.

Pricing is looking to be around 300.00 plus shipping for the kit. Which includes everything you need to safely wire your dual batteries.

A tray will need to be sourced through a vendor such as Slee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom