Dogs of MUD! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rudy on the left, Jacob on the right. Both are rescues.

Rudy was ~1 yr old when found, had scars and weighed 18 lbs. He is the wiggliest pittie ever, and a self-propelled bowling ball that rarely sits still. Now +6 yrs old.

Jacob is who-knows-what, we pulled him from the county shelter when he was 9-12 mos. Dog drove me nuts for months (wouldn't stop tearing into things from 0630 to 2200), then one day a switch flipped and he's been an awesome and fun companion - just a truly great dog, now ~7+ yrs old.

Pablo.jpg
Here is Pablo! He is a two year old male Border-Aussie (Mix of Border Collie and Australian Sheppard). He is super smart and has a very good nature. He loves driving in the Land Cruiser too.

Dyno

J1.JPG

New pup.......................waiting for Dad to get 40 on the road..............

image.jpg
Don't be fooled, if a deer runs through the yard, he will get up. :)
He showed up at our door about a year ago and was skin and bones and covered with ticks. The first Vet visit resulted in a diagnosis of heart worms. A small fortune later, he is good to go.

Last edited:
We're thinking of getting Charlie a friend. Saw this, thought of @pngunme, chester and gunner.. too cool

That was great Jason!!

Exactly like our boys playing!!

But Chester really wears Gunner out.. Gunners coming up on 10 years. I sometimes have to pull Chester off him. But, Chester loves to stay in the garage with me. While Gunner is smart... He prefers to stay inside with the AC.

The two kids! Bentley is the samoyed male and cant jump up...unless i put food on the seat, Shelby is the 15month old Amstaff female and jumps
up without a problem, 4" lift and 33s, its a good jump. She always jumps in the back back, and he just drops where he sees fit.
IMG_8783.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom