Dogs of MUD!

mrboatman

GOLD Star
What's her story?
We are not real sure. The owner reached out about 2 1/2 weeks after we got her but never said why they didn't get her out of the pound. they said she will be 2 at the end of October. we think she became to much to handle for a working family with kids and after school activities. she is very well trained but very much a puppy with lots of energy but a great little buddy. She travels good also !!
JP
IMG_9181.JPG

We are not real sure. The owner reached out about 2 1/2 weeks after we got her but never said why they didn't get her out of the pound. they said she will be 2 at the end of October. we think she became to much to handle for a working family with kids and after school activities. she is very well trained but very much a puppy with lots of energy but a great little buddy. She travels good also !!
JP
View attachment 2096780
That's sad to hear, but I'm glad she's with yall now.

I deploy for four months tomorrow, and because dogs know things like this, Lela is a complete wreck. She's never destroyed things in the house, but in a 3 minute period tonight, she knocked over a bunch of pictures, unpacked my luggage and scattered things over the room, and ate a plastic handled scissors. And told me a story where she expressed her displeasure with me in dog.

Then, when I tucked her in bed, she had an ear malfunction. Her left ear stayed erect, which is odd because as a hound mix, she has floppy ears.

I'm going to miss this dog, so much.

Top Bottom