Dogs of MUD! (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I deploy for four months tomorrow, and because dogs know things like this, Lela is a complete wreck. She's never destroyed things in the house, but in a 3 minute period tonight, she knocked over a bunch of pictures, unpacked my luggage and scattered things over the room, and ate a plastic handled scissors. And told me a story where she expressed her displeasure with me in dog.

Then, when I tucked her in bed, she had an ear malfunction. Her left ear stayed erect, which is odd because as a hound mix, she has floppy ears.

74156963_10218689832591421_3649922586063667200_n.jpg

I'm going to miss this dog, so much.

I deploy for four months tomorrow, and because dogs know things like this, Lela is a complete wreck.

I'm going to miss this dog, so much.

Be safe Drew!! Lela will miss you too... and she will hold your place, protecting your loved ones!!

What is that blue cart? Better pix?

This past week the GF and I took a trip up to Monument Valley with our heeler, Goose. On our way home in middle of nowhere AZ, we spot this little skin and bones German Shepherd mix begging people for food in a parking lot right off the highway. Since we were on our way back, we gave him all our remaining dog food and pet him for a while, then took off. About a half hour down the road, we decided we couldn’t leave him, and turned around to scoop him up. Slept the entire 5hr drive home like a rock, and so far is adjusting fairly well to spoiled life. I’ll call tomorrow and get a vet appointment scheduled for a checkup/shots/neuter. We named him Bodhi.

To make this weirder, the GF had mentioned about 20min prior that we should think about getting our Heeler a play buddy. Even MORE weird, I had a dream in the hotel the night before that we found a dog in the desert.

A853EF37-7367-45D6-B0E0-5CB4C4C98413.jpeg

Looks like a good dog. :cheers: To you and your GF for saving a good dog. !!
JP

Been doing sprints with Bahna my boxer for few days

Day 1: I thought to myself " I think I can beat her if I really turn it up"

Day 2: Well...maybe I can't beat her but I really think I can keep up with her

Day 3: Holy s***, I got schooled last night. Was in full sprint and I look over at Bahna, she looks at me and I
can tell she's not even trying. Then she takes off Like nothing leaving me in the dust. Wtf was I
thinking? I forgot she's a dog : ) Fun though

Cooper has anaplasmosis from a tick bite, and is lame on all four legs, his back is sore, and he's lethargic. He has difficulty walking. He is on doxycycline for a month. Hoping he feels better soon. Tough to see him like this.
IMG_20191115_163342.jpg

Hang in there Cooper! We're all pulling for you!!!

Poor pup!!
JP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom