Wanted Diesel badge. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ghostrider I

I wear many "heads" as I have many vehicles.
Threads
I know that the HDJ-80 doesn't have this, and never will but does anyone have one of these and are willing to sell one? Part # 75315-90A02. This is the "DIESEL" badge that is on HJ-40s, 60s, and 70s. If it has patina, that's fine as my rig is not a garage queen. Hope you take PayPal, and ship to the US.

partsouq

Ships to US, PayPal accepted

Shipping seems high but many times the cost of the item is lower than stateside prices so with shipping it evens out ish. The parts arrive very quickly.

940B4FD5-CB05-4E0F-8144-9B46C8663961.jpeg

I know that the HDJ-80 doesn't have this, and never will but does anyone have one of these and are willing to sell one? Part # 75315-90A02. This is the "DIESEL" badge that is on HJ-40s, 60s, and 70s. If it has patina, that's fine as my rig is not a garage queen. Hope you take PayPal, and ship to the US.
Check w @beno.

partsouq

Ships to US, PayPal accepted

Shipping seems high but many times the cost of the item is lower than stateside prices so with shipping it evens out ish. The parts arrive very quickly.

View attachment 1779868
I know, I have dealt with them plenty of times....They are quick.

I have a few "patina'd" ones available from high mileage BJ60's if you're interested.

I have a few "patina'd" ones available from high mileage BJ60's if you're interested.
Pics? Price? PayPal? Do you have mounting hardware or what do you suggest? Drill into the horizontal slats on the grill?

Patina'd 60 series Diesel badge in the mail.:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom