Diesel 80 series LHD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So a customer of the shop has a German 80 series (1992 I believe) that he’s looking to sell. It’s triple locked, and for the most part bone stock. I’ve posted pics of it in here before, but I’ll try and get some new ones. The front seats are not factory, they are some HAMMERED reccaros out of god knows what. Has a front brush guard/damage amplifier that has done its job and amplified some damage albeit minor. It’s got low-ish miles, under 200k. The lockers all work, and it’s been maintained by us as long as he’s owned it, and all records are available.

I’m trying to assist him in selling it, but I’m unsure of what kind of value to put on it. I would consider the body to be in good condition with only very minor dents/dings. The front seats are shot, but the rest of the interior is in good condition.

Mechanically it’s in great shape. I’m trying to put a value on this rig, which I’m sure would be made easier with pics but looking for a ballpark idea of what he’s looking at. I have a rough idea, but I’d like to help him put it at a fair price. Furthermore if any of you guys would be interested in it I can arrange to have it at my shop and get you the customers info before I post it for sale to the general public.

Best I can do for now. I’ll have to dig through my phone later to see if I can find more.

D988ED08-D932-4526-901B-B5B64D790B3B.jpeg

If I didn’t buy my HDJ81 from @shmukster , I’d own this already.

You low ballers are offering a price that will, maybe, get you half the truck, the half with the effed up seats! :flipoff2:

Man, it's left hand drive to boot! I'm in love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom