Delta Vehicle Systems goes to Overland (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Was about to ask the same thing. I lost 1 1/8 inch of up travel already with longer shock body of 4 inch lift shocks, from the picture there is only ~4 inch max of axle up travel. What’s the bump stop extension length in the picture? 2 inch?

Yes, 2” block in there

How long? ;)

:hmm:

The slam latches on the bumper swingers are very sleek. If I ever get clearance to buy a bumper, this one is very nice!

how is the progress on the r2.8? @Delta VS ?

Hi Andrew,

You can certainly order one and we will put it in with the next laser order (next week or so). YOU 100% MUST PUT SPACERS BETWEEN FRAME AND BUMPSTOPS IF YOU GO THAT FAR, OR YOU WILL HAVE INTERFERENCE. Will post a pic shortly.

View attachment 1718761 View attachment 1718762

And just because the other picture makes it look like the these don't move the panhard a full 3", here's another shot of it.

View attachment 1718772

Not sure how I missed your reply, would 2.5" bumpstop spacers be sufficient for the 4" panhard bracket?

Thanks,
Andrew

Free bump.
Stopped by the Delta headquarters yesterday with Ian.
Very cool stuff going on in that shop. I was impressed.
The 80 looks beyond killer. I'm stealing that sound deadening idea, that was an insane difference.
The rear (and front) bumper and the latching is super impressive stuff. So much better than what everyone else is used to.
I'm sure I'll be sending more than a few dollar signs their way with my build.

Thanks for showing me around!

Free bump.
Stopped by the Delta headquarters yesterday with Ian.
Very cool stuff going on in that shop. I was impressed.
The 80 looks beyond killer. I'm stealing that sound deadening idea, that was an insane difference.
The rear (and front) bumper and the latching is super impressive stuff. So much better than what everyone else is used to.
I'm sure I'll be sending more than a few dollar signs their way with my build.

Thanks for showing me around!

It was great to meet you Tony! You are welcome any time.

When are the bumpers going to be available to purchase?

In the very near future. Just need to tighten up a few things and run one more prototype.

Dang - Very impressive design and thought to the process.... I'm likley a buyer for the rear bumper if it's avail within the next 2-3months. Look for to seeing the final design and options.

Cheers !

E

love the overall design on the rear bumper only thing i wish is that it had some sort of hoop on it for a little side protection.

Can you guys post updated pics of the rear and front 80 series bumpers?

Can you guys post updated pics of the rear and front 80 series bumpers?

Yes, soon. Lasercut parts for production version of front bumper are due in the shop later this week. Rear bumper after that. Once each product is finalized, it will get it’s own thread to keep off topic questions to a minimum.

I've got a 97 LX450 and happen to also live in Boise. If you guys ever wanted to borrow it for fitment/learn from it I'm sure we could work something out!

-Evan

I've got a 97 LX450 and happen to also live in Boise. If you guys ever wanted to borrow it for fitment/learn from it I'm sure we could work something out!

-Evan

Thanks for the offer, we've got a 92 and a 95 here though. What we ARE looking for is a 100 and a 200 series, so if you've got any of those sitting around, that'd be pretty awesome.

How is the center console coming along?

Slow but sure!

love the overall design on the rear bumper only thing i wish is that it had some sort of hoop on it for a little side protection.

We can certainly do some custom work for you!

Unfortunately I can't help with the 100 or 200. Was headed out of town for 2+ weeks in Sept and figured I'd leave it with you if it was helpful. Oh well. I'd def love to come check out the shop and buy a couple products once I save up the coin, though. I've got bumpers (although like yours more) but the center console and overhead racks are high on my list! Awesome stuff for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom