Delta Vehicle Systems goes to Overland (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

F42D0970-2B9B-4FA5-A213-13D043D6ED39.jpeg
We can certainly do some custom work for you!

Custom?

Rear bumper, it needs a trailer hitch!

Nothing crazy, I ain’t towing a boat, but a hitch to place a shelf for camping supplies, bike rack, ect would be nice.

I understand liability, so that’s an issue, but even drilled to accept pintle bolt attachments would give the option for an aftermarket pintle/hitch receiver would be great.

It would cover your laser/water cut logo though.

Something like the attached pic to allow mounting would be a great compromise if unwilling to weld in an actual hitch. Just 4 additional holes drilled in bumper, assuming it’s a flush fit in that area.

View attachment 1768310

Custom?

Nothing crazy, I ain’t towing a boat, but a hitch to place a shelf for camping supplies, bike rack, ect would be nice.

I understand liability, so that’s an issue, but even drilled to accept pintle bolt attachments would give the option for an aftermarket pintle/hitch receiver would be great.

Something like the attached pic to allow mounting would be a great compromise if unwilling to weld in an actual hitch. Just 4 additional holes drilled in bumper, assuming it’s a flush fit in that area.

Might want to check out an existing product from Slee Off Road:
Slee - 2" Receivers

Thanks for the offer, we've got a 92 and a 95 here though. What we ARE looking for is a 100 and a 200 series, so if you've got any of those sitting around, that'd be pretty awesome.

Slow but sure!

I've got a 100 series for ya! Wanna make some envious bumpers for it?!?!

View attachment 1768310

Custom?

We have discussed this topic much and have decided the rear bumper will have a removable plate so people can access the 4 factory holes to mount whatever they see fit.

As far as timing from your other post, the first 3 FJ bumpers are on the way to powdercoat, the FZJ bumpers are about to follow. They will all be available for order very soon.

When and how long can you leave it at the shop?

What's a realistic turnaround time? A month?.....can probably deliver within two weeks

What's a realistic turnaround time? A month?.....can probably deliver within two weeks

The longer the better, a month would probably work well if that is possible.

No problem...Sept. 7th sound good? .......got a bunch of parts if you want to do a SAS....too! ;)

No problem...Sept. 7th sound good? .......got a bunch of parts if you want to do a SAS....too! ;)

September works. We can certainly discuss custom work for SAS offline, send a PM with phone number.

Test fitting of our rear bumper setup before it heads to powder coat. [ATTACH=full said:
1704537[/ATTACH]

Man that bumper is gorgeous! But wait - do you have to pull it to remove the headlights? or can you reach that lower screw through the hole for the signal light

Also, please sign me up for one!

Did you ever get a set of radius arms out for testing? Curious what the feedback has been so far as I know there was some concerns with them interfering with tie rods. Looking around your site today reminded of them again.

Did you ever get a set of radius arms out for testing? Curious what the feedback has been so far as I know there was some concerns with them interfering with tie rods. Looking around your site today reminded of them again.

Just installed 3rd prototype and will be giving it a good testing this weekend. Will probably make the first two prototypes available if some folks want to purchase in the near future, but with no support. The latest prototype is much better in terms of manufacturability, cost, and strength at the cost of awesome good looks (still looks unique, just not trophy truck unique).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom