For Sale Dallas: RHD 80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi I have a 1995 HDJ81 Land Cruiser VX

HD-FT 80 series for sale
With Diff Lock

~135k miles
New Batteries, Alternator Rebuilt
Alternator V belts replaced
Fan belt replaced
Timing belt service done at ~ 200k KM
Clean Texas Title in hand

Can share more pics on request.

Private message for price

Hate to let this go but need to part ways due to financial reasons
Thanks

20210403_174819.jpg

20210403_174838.jpg

20210403_174858.jpg

20210403_174906.jpg

20210403_174918.jpg

Last edited:
I suggest you give people more time than a week before listing it on BAT, most of us need more than a week to purchase something long distance. I'm not sure why people keep doing this, like MUD is the last ditch rush effort to sell before BAT.

I sent you a PM

oooh nice, as the years go on the 25 year rule is going to allow for models such as this with factory 1HDFT to be obtainable in the US. Considering the recent hype of 80 series in general, I think you could capitalize on that on top of the engine option this has and realize better then 24k.

I suggest you give people more time than a week before listing it on BAT, most of us need more than a week to purchase something long distance. I'm not sure why people keep doing this, like MUD is the last ditch rush effort to sell before BAT.

I sent you a PM
I can be reached out to if anyone is interested even while its on BAT and we can work something out. My time is just as equal as other people's time. I'm on a financial constraint so need it sold ASAP by all means right?

oooh nice, as the years go on the 25 year rule is going to allow for models such as this with factory 1HDFT to be obtainable in the US. Considering the recent hype of 80 series in general, I think you could capitalize on that on top of the engine option this has and realize better then 24k.
Will try on BAT next week. $24k reserve bid, if it goes higher than that I won't complain

Will try on BAT next week. $24k reserve bid, if it goes higher than that I won't complain
Have you already a ongoing appointment with BAT ? I think they are around 3 months out on new listings at this moment plus they might hit you with a very low reserve being rhd .

Have you already a ongoing appointment with BAT ? I think they are around 3 months out on new listings at this moment plus they might hit you with a very low reserve being rhd .
Saw an older model HD-T RHD in similar condition sell for $27k last week with a $21k reserve. I'm not getting their full premium service. I will post my own pictures compared to their photographer coming out and build the ad for me. Will have to confirm the timeline on how soon the ad comes up. Thanks for that heads up 👍

just be aware that if comparing to that rig on BAT it had at least $10k in upgrades and full factory lockers, a total crap paint job, but all the offroad goodies.

Solid price for a clean rig. I'd imagine you sell here before BAT. GLWS :cool:

Please refrain from calling/messaging me for details on how I imported because what worked for me might end up being penalties for you in your state/situation. If you have questions about the physical condition of the truck, feel free to reach out. Thank you

I spoke with the seller yesterday and he sent more pics. The truck is in amazing condition, there are very few HDJ81s in this shape, and the seller is very upfront and forthcoming. If it had locking diffs I would likely be a buyer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom