For Sale Custom RTT Like Campteq for 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I have made a poormans Campteq but with wife and 2 kids am going a different direction.. It works as is but needs 1 vw bracket fixed(cracked). It is based on a fiberglass camper shell that I cut to follow the contours of the 80 roof( that took hours!!). Then aluminum lid with plywood under for regidity and to mount the early vw camper van hinges to. The canvas is ok but should get new vw one as screen was shot so I rigged up one for Rubicon this year. Has led light inside. Asking $1000 with awning. No I have not weighed it but prob 130-45 range? I forget it's up there when wheeling ..

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Did not cut roof. Just have a piece of memory foam and then put a grizzley flannel double sleeping bag.

Deposit received . Sold

View attachment 1417169 View attachment 1417169 I have made a poormans Campteq but with wife and 2 kids am going a different direction.. It works as is but needs 1 vw bracket fixed(cracked). It is based on a fiberglass camper shell that I cut to follow the contours of the 80 roof( that took hours!!). Then aluminum lid with plywood under for regidity and to mount the early vw camper van hinges to. The canvas is ok but should get new vw one as screen was shot so I rigged up one for Rubicon this year. Has led light inside. Asking $1000 with awning. No I have not weighed it but prob 130-45 range? I forget it's up there when wheeling ..

View attachment 1417170

View attachment 1417171

View attachment 1417172

View attachment 1417173
Hi is it still for sale

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom